Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My plants are stunted growth and they dont drink anymore

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mountaingrowing, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Hello,
    My plants stopped their growth, they are 1 month old and they are at 5 set of leaves. Leaves are not curling and hold themselves but are a bit yellow? First I thought it was overwatering because leaves looked down, so i transplanted them from a 1 liter to a 11 liter, roots were in good health . 1 week after they still don't grow and their previous soil is still wet ( i want the new soil to suck water from the ancient soil). They seem to grow but very very slowly. Are they going to fully recover?
    Thank you

2. #2 SergeantMeowstein, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Well, the drenched soil and yellowing of leaves are hinting strongly towards over-watering. 

EDIT: This is the wrong section to be asking about growing, just so you know.  :wave: