Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Favre827, Oct 25, 2014.

1. I never bought oil...I usually buy wax but I can't get a connect anywhere in Brooklyn which I find insane.my friend has a connect with oil he said 1.6 ml of oil is $200 is that a decent price or is he trying to rip me off?

2. photo copy two $100 bills, hand it to your dealer, walk calmly back to your car, then proceed run him over because that is a fucking outrageous price for oil which is 95% an ISO run thrown into an ecig tank.

[​IMG]

4. Lol that's what I'm saying...How much would 1.6 ml of oil go for?

5. the concentrate itself based on where you are should range from $20-80.
    never should you pay over $80 for a GRAM of concentrate

I don't know exact weights but 1.6ml does not seem like a lot

they are overpriced because they are advertised as "trippy sticks" so you had better hit up your dealer and tell him "so bro can I cop this trippy for $100?" the clearomizer itself is worth $15 and the oil unless it is spilling out diamonds, should not cost $200.

sorry for the long post but I absolutely fucking HATE the assholes who try to justify charging that much for A GRAM.

if I were you Id rather try to find an oz of mid level dank for $200-240(I don't know where you live or who your connects are) but screw that hash oil tank.

6. I appreciate the long detailed post...no need to apologize

7. Yeah he's really trying to rip you off... I get mine for $25 if I pick it up my self or $40 if I have it delivered. It's a new connect and he's pretty far away...

But $200?? I can get an O of some dank for that and make my own shit..

8. Fucking ml ? Wtf pass on that..

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

9. Update...he said it medicinal and comes in a prescription bottle and there are flavors...bubblegum, girl scout cookies, cookies and cream...and I'll upload the picture that it comes in
    This is it

Attached Files:

10. #10 UnsuspiciousUsername, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    Fuck that "medicinal" crap excuse. 
    You can tell him he can take that "medicinal" oil as medicine, and shove it as a suppository up his ass. 
    Medicinal is all the more reason to be average price because people make medical in legal states, which is cheap.
    I get medical grade wax from Colorado at $60 a gram in FL.
    Forget oils. Stay with flower for now, until you get a connect again for wax. 

Edit: Oh...and "Girl Scout Cookies" isn't a flavor. What a nincompoop. #worstdealer
    Who would want bubblegum flavor anyhow? I want my THC to taste like THC, know what I mean? 

11. I like having the terpyness though but yes. some fire oil can really leave that "thc" taste in your throat after a hit. I complete know what you mean

12. I haven't even started and I can tell you I've seen pretty much the exact product you're holding in your hand all over for around $30, medicinal, in all the strands and variaties you listed. 

Tell your friend his provider his making a complete ass out of him and making one crazy fucking profit off of it

13. Thank you very much I appreciate it

14. 1.6ml of iso oil is worth about $5 in BC lol. And I would buy a vac purge and start making your own "wax" if you have the money.

This guy knows whats up. Gotta love living in BC!  :smoke:

16. Damn dude Id buy 5 of em.

17. Yea right away

18. its medical bro
    So dank