Are my plants ready to switch to flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by satxdrummer, Oct 25, 2014.

1. #1 satxdrummer, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Hello everyone, I've got two plants, 1 Northern Lights and 1 Cannatonic in 5gal smartpots in a 2x4x5 Tent with 360 actual watts of LED. They are 4 weeks old since i stuck the seeds in the rapid rooter cubes. Do you think they are ready to switch to 12/12? The cannatonic is a Sativa dominate hybrid I believe and don't want to run out of room. I don't want to switch to soon and sacrifice yield though. Thanks a bunch!!!

PS: Hyper Fans are really awesome. I got the 6" one, it is super compact and when you dial it down it runs very very quite and still moves good air 

Attached Files:

2. Switch when ever you want, you can flower a plant at any time it just depends how big you want it to be.

3. Thanks. Well I'd like to get them as big as possible without outgrowing the tent. I'm a total newb and this is my 1st time so I'm not sure how things start to evolve after you switch to 12/12

4. They'll double in size during flower, so when they're a few inches under half the space you have to work with flip it.