Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush and cannabisseedsforsale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xepshunall, Oct 25, 2014.

1. I've been looking for the perfect strain and a California native like myself. OG Kush is such a strain so I researched it and found that it only circulated by clone. Now I find a seedbank offering regular and feminised seeds for OG Kush at:

http://www.cannabisseedsforsale.com/product-detail.aspx?Cat=Grand%20Daddy%20Purp&Prod=OG%20Kush

I also find that OG Kush is a strain who's legitimacy is in as much question as seeds claiming to be able to produce OG Kush. Rumor has it that anyone buying supposed OG Kush is buying a gamble if not an outright lie. Please advise as to whether I can trust any specific seedbank to provide me with true OG Kush regular seeds.

Thanks in advance.