Why is it so hard to make friends?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by annathetoker, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Me and my wife recently moved to England. She is american and Im swedish so its new to both of us. Im just blown away of how hard it is to make friends when you're an adult. We dont have jobs yet and Im sure once that happens its gonna get rhings rolling.

Some friday nights would be nice to spend with friends and not just hanging around the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

2. #2 TheDankBank, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Just talk to people. You see someone friendly, maybe even stonerish an they dont look in a hurry just start a convorsation. Like "Hey, im new to the area, just moved from (insert place u moved from)" an just go from there.

Probation Sucks!

3. Get down your local pub and get chatting to locals!

4. A job will definitely help. Forced interactions tend to make things easier. In the meantime, bars and clubs will be your best bet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Go to bars man. Chill people will find you.

6. I have the same problem.

You need to find someone you can relate to, who genuinely likes hanging with you, who you can trust, someone with good vibes,.

How the hell do you find someone like that and what are the chances they'll want to start a friendship with a random person they met on the street.

Maybe if you go to house parties but you need to get invited to one first.

7. Yeah we have tried the whole Bar scene but it hasnt been with much luck. I dont know man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru