Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That friend who starts smoking late...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheeto Jones, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Who here has that one friend who starts smoking late?

You know, all throughout high school he's the one friend who doesn't smoke, but then in college he decided to start... and is doing the kind of shit you've moved on from YEARS ago.

I'm talking about thing like:

I tell my friend to come meet everyone at my house.  He brings this gatorade bottle with a PEN and a socket as a stem and bowl, and is like "YOO!!!  Check out what I made!  This is so sick!"

And we just stare at him, and then pull out my nice full glass bong, and start taking bong hits out of it on the spot.

He also does things like shows up to a MAJOR blunt session all arrogant and confident he can handle smoking a 3 gram blunt.  Since he's new, the blunt fucked him up hardcore and he started doing that "I think I'm dying my heart is beating too fast!" bullshit... lmao. 

2. I was like that but then I took an arrow to the knee

3. #3 SupaaBaked, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    That arrow to the knee shit got me, it's been a long time. I had a friend who used to hate on weed and I didn't talk to him for a year or two but when I did dude was smoking nicer glass than me and moving pounds. Trippy how shit works out.

4. That "arrow to the knee" shit DIDN'T get me... it's just like annoying spam.  A joke that got old long ago, and adds nothing to the conversation.

5. Pretty sure the fact that it's old joke was the joke

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah we all have that friend. I have this one friend who never talks when he get stoned because he doesn't want everyone to know how high he is. It's pretty funny.

7. damn its been a long time since I've seen this lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol hes probably trying not to be that guy that is like "omg im so high right now look at the lights!"

9. Am I laughing at the arrow in the knee for the right reasons? I swear this was a humorous Skyrim reference.

10. don't be condescending. You were there once too. Your job as an experienced toker or at least a "decent" friend is to help him, point out the dos and donts. Don't come onto a forum and make fun of him for doing the same shit that you did. And to be honest, I feel like you're looking for attention. Putting down your friend (of all people) to make yourself seem smarter or cooler.

11. I hate when a rookie starts to panic about his heartbeat his other friends say they should take him to the emergency room.

Hey dummies, it's weed. No one has ever died from it.

12. I wish you were my friend. You sound cool. 

13. Yeah I used to be that guy in high school who thought it was bad to blaze lol silly me. Graduating year my friends were all stoners and after highschool I eventually started blazing and I'm glad I did

14. Cheeto you sound like a shitty friend. Talkin shit will get you nowhere in life

15. #15 As Above So Below, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    I sort of get what you mean. When you're in HS you sort of get a pass for doing stupid shit, you're young teenagers...

But when you're in your 20s just starting to smoke you have no excuse to make a shitty water bottle bong... You're an adult so go out and buy some real glass and learn what real weed looks like. 

And people expect you to be able to handle your shit... That's why smoking with newer people isn't my first choice. So many do's and don't that they don't follow, just simple smoking etiquette. 

16. #16 Weedology, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    Talk about old sayings, you mad bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Well I was that guy. But I jumped immediately to "normal stoner," after like two months. I think it's just personality. 

LMAO hey now, we've all been there. It happens! I just laugh it off, especially when it's the people who barely drank or anything and then you see them get high as balls and act like a noob :laughing: it's funny.

19. You were there bro. Be a friend and show him the way

20. Wow... insulting me and using profanities towards me?

Sounds like a moderator needs to tend to you...