Owning a business?

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisamerica, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Does anyone have their own business? Im interested in starting my own business but I don't know where you would start, anyone know the laws and such behind it?

"A more serious problem is having your cock bang against the inside of the toilet bowl. That shits gross."

2. What type of business are you looking to operate?

Pimp'n?

3. No a kissing business 5 dollars for one kiss

"A more serious problem is having your cock bang against the inside of the toilet bowl. That shits gross."

4. Compenastion is for time spent ONLY.

5. It depends on where you are going to put the business, what type of business, and your local laws. As far as paperwork, the process is relatively simple. You may need to request a license from the state, county, and city where your business will be located. Fees will depend on location.

Some businesses require special permits, such as tobacco sales, liquor sales, pawn shops, and so on. Local laws would also dictate the process and cost for these permits.

If looking to open a retail store, you also need to consider cost of store space, inventory, and advertising / marketing. You should also be prepared to pay six months to one year of operating cost out of pocket, as it can easily take that long for a retail business to make a profit.

I've owned two, one Computer store and one IT consulting company. They were both quite alot of work.

What type of business are you thinking about?