#stoner #pissoffmoment

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jessica Renee Banks, Oct 25, 2014.

1. So my night started out well until I needed to get some more bud tell me why I get $25 worth and get 0.6 of bud I know I'm not genius but I sure am NOT stupid. I know I should have more than that . what a piss off moment I just had I'm about to call dude up and give him a piece of what I have to say :angry:

better get at least 3 times that for 25 bucks haha

3. Wow. If you can't tell you're getting less than a gram, and paying 25 dollars you deserve every bit of ripped off.

I mean, fuck dude, open yo eyes.

4. Did you text your dealer using hashtags? maybe he got confused. 

5. itsnotreneeyo

6. #tellhimnotus

#passiveaggressive

#hashtag

7. #AlwaySeeItOnaScaleIfYouDontTrustYourDealer

and if you do trust them, its probably because they show it to you scaled out in the first place 

8. #dontshopdrunk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lol you guys are assholes...but I did feel the intense need to make a hashtag joke.

I'm sorry that you got swindled like that, dude. *sigh* I can not tell you how surprised I was when I found out (after my first time buying) that a dime did not cost $20. It happens to the best of us. I suggest that either A.) You find a dealer through a friend. A dealer that your friend trusts and a friend that you trust or B.) Find a new dealer.

Good luck! And I hope that, that bud gives you an awesome high!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Did you go back?

11. Wait...... How did you let this happen in the first place?

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

12. ##

13. .6 for 25 is a huge rip off id be soooo pissed

14. Keep your tags. All I need is the hash.

###

15. Use a diff #& try to buy weedd meet up and run up on him

16. $25 = 1.7g's minimum. even if your area blows for buying bud. remember the weight and the next time, if it doesn't match it or pass it on the scale, no money changes hands.

17. When he gives you the weed and you realize it's just .6 you can't be a little bitch about it.. Especially if you were paying $25 just give it back and tell him to fuck off.. If you actually buy it then that just shows him that he can rip you off

18. I trust my dude iv seen him scale it but most time it's swing N grab cause he tells me.if.the bags light hooks it up fatter my next grab or invites me up to vape a bit N scales it then dude even picks put sum. The stem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app