Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blacking out then feeling behind my body?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobsagetsdick, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Alright, so I made an account just to ask if this has happened to anyone else...
    I was smoking with my friend in my garage and we went inside and watched some stuff on netflix. All was good until I blacked out for a split second, and when I came to I felt like I was extremely far behind my body (the first time I smoked, I went through an entire gram by myself and nothing happened except for when I laid down to go to bed I felt like I shot out of the back of my body). It actually wasnt really a bad thing though, I couldnt stop laughing about it. It felt really cool, like I could hear how my voice actually sounded and whatnot. Its happened to me before while I was not high (not the blacking out part), I'll feel behind my head for a few minutes. The thing with this experience is that I felt really far behind my head and I cant even remember how long it lasted. 
    I have to say this was the first time that I had something to smoke out of, every other time (except the first time, my dealer let my borrow a piece of his) I attempted to roll a joint and wouldnt get high. My friend showed me how to make a piece from a water bottle and socket with a piece of cloth acting as a filter, keeping you from inhaling small pieces of burnt weed.
    Sorry I got sidetracked at points, but what I want to know is if this has happened to anyone else, or if youve felt out of body while high. :smoking:

2. those are good things. i wish i could still get as high as that. if those are not good things to you, you should smoke less. smoking 1g on your first time is what made that feeling.

3. I have had dream like state where it looked like I had passed out and I was in my own little world for like 15 seconds, but that has only happened to me once (it felt like shit at the time though). I fell out of a chair and suddenly I thought I was in a completely different place until suddenly I felt concrete and had no idea where I was for a couple seconds

4. If I ever get really drunk and smoke a lot, stuff like that happens. A lot of the time the morning after it'll feel like all my senses/perceptions are shifted one degree to the right for the day. It's kinda weird/cool. I almost never drink so that's probably why.

You're fine, it's normal.  :smoke:

5. Uhmm. Where is your cloth filter in this water bottle lol. Maybe you're just smoking on that cloth.

6. #6 bobsagetsdick, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    I actually never thought of that, the cloth is inside of the bottle covering the bottom of a long socket, which is about 2 inches, but it goes outside too so itll be held in place if that makes sense. I never thought of the flame of the lighter reaching the cloth, but I guess thats possible. I did notice that the partt of the cloth over the opening of the socket got black, but inhaling burnt shirt never crossed my mind.

7. Yeah man it's def not safe haha I know what you mean by going on the outside. Don't smoke with a shirt filter anymore :p Get a cheap glass screen or something.

8. #8 slyCoop, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    I was wondering the exact same thing. I felt just like that my second time (I can barely remember my first time) except I felt like there were two of me and I was in front of my real body. Also, you might not have even blacked out. Sometimes you just completely forget what the fuck you are doing for a while, and when you come to it fees like you are in a videogame and you have just respawned. @ mid man lol that happens ALOT to me and it feels great. Sorry for the run ons and I hope this helped.