Whats wrong with this auto flower?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nonfiction, Oct 25, 2014.

1. #1 nonfiction, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    it's very small, it's doing something but it doesn't look perfect, idk if it's root problems (once i tried dwc and had root rot and plant stayed abnormally small) or if it's something else... here is some pics taken a few mins ago

View attachment 1599851
    View attachment 1599852
    View attachment 1599850

looks weak, any suggestions on things i can do to improve general health?

it's delicious candy cheese auto in 100% perlite, also has been flowering for two weeks and two days

2. any chance i gave it too high of a ppm boost when switching to flower? lol i just thought about it i used full bloom like full ppm nutes on the young plant..... or can it handle that high ppm in flowering even though it's young?  i feel if i like lets say went twice as high as i shoulda on tds the plant would be burnt to fuck, but maybe just stunted? should i stop feeding for a bit and see what happens? or reduce the dose to lets say 700 ish in second week of flowering?

i was prob running around 1400 last feeding lol.... the tips were starting to get burnt but like i would have thought it got more fucked up quicker with 100% perlite grow...

3. 1400 ppm is a bit much for an auto,when i grew them i rarely went above 1000ppm ever.They dnt need as
    many nutes as photos,in general.
    If the leaves start clawing and getting yellow tips you will probs need to flush.
    Your plant should be about ready to go into a growth spurt as long as it wasnt overfed during its veg period.
    GL.