I hate myself so much :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Niceguy89, Oct 24, 2014.

1. #1 Niceguy89, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    all good, mods can delete this

2. I have no clue wat the fuck your trying to say.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Got ripped off for bud, is freaking out and thinking he let his dad down cause he got ripped off. Nothing to worry about IMO but he seems freaked for some reason.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I think he was made up his dad gave him the gift, and was looking forward to getting stoned on his dads treat.

Thats pretty shit mate, dont let it drag you down to much.
    There must be a lot of dishonest dealers in tge states.everyday almost you read these threads.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Niceguy89, Oct 24, 2014

6. You didn't give it away.

7. Who the fuck did you buy the weed from.  What did you just go driving and asking random people on the street??

8. You should have turned around and got your money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. You're going to lose money, throw away money, and waste money way more times than this throughout your life, bud.

Everybody gets dicked around at one time or another. Everybody makes a bad play every now and then. Sometimes we just straight up lose it to holes in pockets or gnomes in dryers. It sucks that this happened to you on Dad's dime, but try not to sweat it. Shit happens.

Curious, how much was it?

10. Buck up little boy. This isn't the last time you're going to waste money or let a loved one down.

11. [​IMG]

12. #13 Messiah Decoy, Oct 25, 2014
    "Every blessing ignored becomes a curse"

"When you know better, you do better"

Your a good person, OP.

That's why this bothers you. You have plenty of time to make it up to your father. Think of this experience as life reminding you what's important.

We all have tough lessons like this, but not everyone learns from it.

13. Where do you live? That is a real shit sandwich there!

Would you have rather gotten busted by the fuzz and have to explain that shit to your dad?

Your mom would have probably hung herself if that happened.

Then your dad would angry fuck a hooker and get full blown AIDS.

But seriously, it could have been much worse. 

15. 20 euros

16. Theres this certain street in my country where u can find some at certain evening times, but I chosed the wrong person this time sadly... I didnt thought that this might happen to me cause it never have been happened, but I should have known / thought about it... lesson for life...

17. true that, thanks everyone for your back up..... it really means alot and helps.

18. We all have been there at one time or another. Never trust a middleman.