Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police took an ounce of hash oil I am going to try and get it back

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RonaldBilius, Oct 24, 2014.

1. #1 RonaldBilius, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Last night some girls came through to my house and the beers started flowing. I just put in a bar in the corner of the living room and we were testing it out. I also had the electric nail hooked up to my $300 custom bong with the single inline perk so we had a little dab bar going. 

Everyone in the house was 21 or has a green card. Our neighbors are fuckers sometimes and they called the police and the police came through into my house because it smelled of weed. I got my paperwork out and they took the ounce of shatters from my backyard bud. Its some fire ass oil. Right off the buds and I was pissed. 6 grams of oil is like 2 ounces of bud and the oil is amazing.

they are trying to give me intent to distribute because I they thought I was selling dabs or something. I wasn't selling shit. That oil is for the whole house and that's for 6 medical marijuana patients which I tried to explain but they took the oils and zip locked it up and gave me citation and I am supposed to get a court date. 

Its so much bullshit, my roommate got jumped by a guy with a baseball bat downtown and the guy broke his jaw in and the police arrested my roommate gave him an MIP. Then he had to take himself to the hospital afterwards the police didn't give a shit about the assault that just happened.

2. #2 RonaldBilius, Oct 24, 2014
    The police always show up to my house when it gets a little noisy they usually have been kind and understanding about things but this time I guess they wanted to fuck me over?....

I guess there are two roommates looking at court dates. The police are out to get us mane I am growing to dislike them more and more. I know there are some good ones out there, fuck the asshole police.

3. #3 Old School Smoker, Oct 24, 2014
    And what part of the world do you live in? Don't sound like Cali to me. The cops are not your enemy. It's those fucking neighbors that called them. That's who you got to get rid of.

4. And how exactly are you going to get it back? You don't sound too bright to me.

5. Speak to a very good attorney before you do anything.

6. #6 RonaldBilius, Oct 24, 2014

its my medicine, along with 3 other people. They stole medicine from legal patients. These cops where assholes and I told them they were braking laws and they would be hearing from a lawyer.

My roommate and I are getting the same lawyer and we are going to fuck up the police department at least try too for them neglecting when my roommate got the shit hit out of him by some crack head with a baseball bat they are about to get sued. It was some hood ass shit. Some random dude started swigning a bat at him out of the blue and the police found him on the ground and arrested him instead of calling an ambulance.

7. Law enforcement isn't going to believe that the hash oil is being used for medical patients, in fact they probably don't believe it has any medical benefit at all, they see it as a quick way to get really high. Sorry to say man, I don't think you're getting your stuff back.

8. Police took an ounce of hash oil I am going to try and get it back

:laughing: 

It's in Washington state but its a college town and the police are out to get college kids. Its whack and discriminatory. They let meth get cooked in motels while they try and get all their revenue from rich college kids being drunk and trying to have a fun time. The crime has been going up as they try to crack down more on the partying. Its fucked up. I know people who are getting robbed at gunpoint. That shit never used to happen.

10. #10 Heroic Dose, Oct 24, 2014

1) it doesnt matter if youre legal in your state or not in this case. they didnt break the law here, and you wont get anything back. you should realize that if you were to get a distribution charge you could be given a federal charge, with a minimum mandatory no less. it seems dumb as fuck to me to try and piss off your local courts/pd with this when youd be more then lucky for them to let you slide.

2) the police have no legal obligation to protect you according to the supreme court. they didnt break the law here.

it sounds like youre upset and dont really know what youre talking about. at least any decent lawyer will set you straight quick.

11. Washington????????????? and you had legal documentation? Ok then you went over the limit for amount of weed you can have? Fuck, I'd want to sue thier ass.

Why the hell are they saying I was selling the hash? I wasn't and that is what makes me angry I wasn't selling shit and they notified the school. I have to talk to the dean its stupid.

I know the dean a little so it will be chill and he smokes bud. There are somethings I know that should not be told lol I used to be friends with this guy that would rent land to the deans girlfriend and I would see him every once and a while. 

13. #13 Heroic Dose, Oct 24, 2014

because thats his job......the opinion of the officer doesnt really mean much of anything overall, hes just the first to notice something may be up and reports it on for further examination.

btw, sharing for no monetary gain is distribution still (federally that is, idk if wa has the same state transfer laws of co where giving an oz of bud or under is fine for no monetary gain. i dont think itd apply to hash either way)......

also, even state laws in washington have hash classified different from weed. possession of ANY amount is a misdemeanor. possession above 40g is a felony.

the best case scenario for you is a misdemeanor which iirc is about a $250 ticket. the worst case scenario you yourself told them you were sharing with people who had a card, and in the eyes of the law thats distribution and you now have a felony.

Thats whack, the only people that smoked the oil were medical patients. And my roommates are very mad the police took the oil because its what we grew over the summer and each of us had about a quarter ounce each. You can have hash oil if its medical. They sell it at the shops.

15. A lot of the med laws don't specify hash, some even straight up deny it. It's really hard to fight the hash laws till all the med states specify hash as well as other forms.

They also may be charging you for selling cause they think you made it, which is certainly a fed felony production charge. Let it go and hope they don't get you for more. Lawyer up quick.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 Infinite Experience, Oct 24, 2014
    Unfortunately, all that matters to the police is if it looks like you're distributing, like if you have scales laying out, plastic bags, parchment paper, jars anything.

17. #17 Heroic Dose, Oct 24, 2014

ah my mistake, ive been misunderstanding you this whole time. idk why but i thought you were unmed sharing /w medcards.

at any rate, if youre within your state rights everything should be easily sorted out in court and its a case of the officer being a bit unsure of the laws himself plus the suspicion you were doing more.

18. Cops targeted you for being dumb, lay low and dont have parties where the cops can just show up and clean you out.

You can party 24/7 if you lay low and not be stupid.

19. Man, this sucks and I completely understand your anger but the system will fuck you once in a while. Be grateful that you are an MMJ patient and that all you got was your oil taken. Alot of us don't live in med states and this happening to us would have been much worse. No need to have a whole event to dab with your boys. Noise will undoubtedly piss off neighbors at some point and they can call the cops wether what your doing is legal or not. Just having the cops around your crib is uncomfortable enough dude, try to keep it lowkey. But yes what happened to you is unfair, and it should not happen

20. When I read the title I was immediately thinking of sneaking around picking the lock to the evidence chest in oblivion

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App