How is there not a conspiracy theory thread on a stoner website

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by keyser_soze, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The point wasn't for it to be taken seriously. Or moved to other sections where no one looks
    Lol. It was supposed to be fun like hearing new
    Wacked
    Out conspiracies. There's always someone with the latest one like Ebola was reintroduced as a political move. Ya know that kinda stuff.
    Fuck me for trying to have a good time with this site tho right?

The Dank Knight

2. #22 keyser_soze, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    That's cool man but I didn't realize there was a special forum for a random idea I came up with. So I intentionally put it in general. Cause it's ... Ya know. General. Had I posted it in say a growing medium thread than I would totally understand someone saying that's a weird
    Place for that topic. Think about it.

The Dank Knight

Yep. Post threads in their proper fucking section and it will get more traffic. Posting off topic sections in 'sections where people look' is reason other sections get less traffic. Holy shit.

4. On GC we know that all conspiracy theories are bullshit.
    Except teh patriarchy.

5. #25 keyser_soze, Oct 24, 2014
    Comic book store guy. I only look at two sections on here and there's nothing anywhere that says if you have a conspiracy theory thread it goes here. Jesus Christ I never heard of that section til 15 min ago. I wasn't posting something cause I wanted it to get a
    Lot of traffic.

The Dank Knight

6. Maybe spend less time "policing" a website and take a fuckin walk outside

The Dank Knight

7. #27 Vicious, Oct 24, 2014

Your words, not mine.

Muh get a life. Sorry you got called out for shitposting, walk away and come back if its too much for you, closing your eyes works too.

8. Who could forget

Thanks doc, I didn't get my daily dose yet.

Privileges ✓'ed

10. This thread is a conspiracy..  :ph34r:

11. Lmao I got called out by this kid hahaha yeah you got
    Me good man. Great job buddy. I'll put that right up on the fridge with your other scribbles hahaha. GET A LIFE

The Dank Knight

12. Is that what ppl do? Like come up with a thread cause they want to be a GC celeb? Hahahaha I use this site for growing help and so far that's worked out and have talked with many nice and helpful peeps about my hobby. I guess there's a whole mass of ppl that don't realize this isn't the Fox News comment section. Sad really. Kids. I gotta go get my kid from
    The bus. Cause that's grown up stuff.

The Dank Knight

13. It is obvious that this thread isn't headed in a good direction, so I'm closing it.

/thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.