Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you Approximate?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Soulus_Ronin, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Hey guys. I've been collecting vaped bud for a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone could maybe approximate how much this is.

2. Y'all some clowns lol XD

3. Post a ridiculous question, get a ridiculous answer.

• Like Like x 4
  4. I'm a newbie with a newbie question. Why are you saving it ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. #8 Soulus_Ronin, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Fair enough, I just didn't know. I thought that it was just my lack of experience. So my reasoning was that maybe someone with more experience would be able to APPROXIMATE. I didn't ask for exact measurements. But yes, in retrospect (and based on the responses from you guys) it was a ridiculous question. Well, I knew that weed is impossible to measure because of the different strains, different weight, with different physical characteristics but I thought the ability to approximate would be easier since this is ground up and vaped.

For edibles.

6. Buy a scale it will be the best $20 you've spent in a while lol

7. Yeah I plan to, but I don't have the money atm so I just decided to post on forums. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

8. you got ripped off

• Like Like x 1
  9. #12 Soulus_Ronin, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Clarify?

10. that looks like it could be couple grams but you need a buy a scale, they are cheap as $20. headshops usually have them.

11. I'm guessing 15-21 grams.

12. Hahaha so funny... cuz I didn't get 4-5 responses that said basically the same thing. I get it.

13. :eek: what??

• Like Like x 1
  14. #17 enjoyandlive, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    how are you asking for replies and deny an approximation when you receive a plausible one. thats a real guess. who shit in your cereal this morning

• Like Like x 2
  15. #18 Grendelking, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    <sup>I have another newbie question. You're going to use this for edibles ? I thought that vaping removed most of the THC from the herb. Am I mistaken in my thinking ?</sup>

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm not mad, just saying your comment wasn't original. To me it's whatever. However, if you truly approximated that to 21 grams (which I highly doubt) then idk what to tell you.

17. You're right, however there is still some THC in it, so when using AVB (Already Vaped Bud) you have to use 2-3 times the amount