Obvious Newb Question: Best Vapeu

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 8InchesFlaccid, Oct 24, 2014.

1. I've seen tons of questions about the best portable vape - and I'm checking those out. But I can get by with sub-par for my portable, the majority of my use is in the home, and I'm well set up (plenty of privacy).

I'd like to know what I can get, on a budget, that will warm up fast and not burn my herb.

I got some "temperature controlled" plug in box a while ago for $60 - after some testing I found out it was utterly fake and the guy who sold it to me sent back most of my money.... But now I'm left with a vape that doesn't really do the job. To make matters worse, it's one of those ceramic heaters with an angled tube, so bits of herb are always falling onto the ceramic and flashing off... Leaving newbies coughing and ruining the taste for myself.

I'm not AGAINST getting a portable, it would be fine - but I am sometimes pretty spontaneous and want to just run out, press a button and get something up and working in a hurry. I'm not sure what else I need to tell you, but I'm happy to answer questions about my use case - generally 1-3 users, and I typically keep the herb in there till it's good at dead (over several sessions). Right now it's about 5-6 minutes to get good and warmed up, a claimed 380f. I'm happy with the whip but open to others. I've been thinking of sticking with dry herb since it's accessible and easy but again, I'm open if it's the way to go.

Primarily recreational use.  THANKS!