Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it wrong that I sometimes like a reggie high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JeanRalphio, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Good question. For older people no. They have no issues smoking reggie. Some reggie is decent but it's still reggie, it used to make me tired when I came down plus it's hard for me to get really high from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Even folks who have taken to Vaping instead of blazing do express a need to go back and blaze up on occasion; it's just a different "experience" that they want with their pot.  In like fashion, pot is comprised of a huge varieity of cultivars that one would be remiss to not sample that variety--be it going from regs to headies to top shelf--or vice versa---each type of pot offers a unique high.  

3. I don't judge. Some people simply can't afford to smoke mids or dank all the time. I don't smoke reggie. If I had reggie I'd just put it in edibles. But if smoking that shit's your thing then go for it.

4. I just prefer high quality marijuana because the taste is way better, and it gets you higher faster resulting in less tar in the lungs

Skate.

5. It's like what drink do you want to have, high price wine or just a low cost beer .. both gets ya to a place..just differently

Yeah, my friends 58 year old dad smokes reggie every day. if my friend offers his dad headies, he frequently declines. His dad also calls reggie "b" grade weed and headies "a" grade or "head" grade. he smokes only at night though, usually uses it to sleep.

7. Man I wouldn't listen to anyone
    Peole won't touch Reggie because they think its inferior. I have gotten inferior weed before, and it sucks.
    I don't like to take two hits and get high, I like to take my time smoking. So I usually smoke a cigerello of Reggie's and a small bowl of hygrade

8. Instead of t breaks, I just do reggies.

9. I love Reginaldhes always kool when you need him.

10. Yes...

Chillin

11. What ever floats your boat OP.

Chef,

12. what is this "reg" you speak of?

13. I don't mind reggies, but don't buy them since I can get mmj cheaper. But if I didn't have access to mmj then I'd still be smokingit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum