Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it wrong that I sometimes like a reggie high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JeanRalphio, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Boom. Knawledge.

Truth is, you don't know how weed affects the next guy and how much THC it takes to get him right.

The very idea that somewhere, some how, there is somebody having a way better time than the Connoiseurs on some seedy shaky weed just makes their panties bunch up on their pedestal. Cuz they jellyous.

2. Whatever gets your motor going, man.  I try to avoid regs because they give me a headache and make me tired after half an hour.  But when I was in Mexico I smoked their weed all day, every day (literally, because that was the only way to be high from it), so I'm not really above anything.  The price difference doesn't make it worthwhile to me because I end up smoking way more of it.  But that's me, and you're you.

3. i agree. thank you.

4. Deff stick to just smoking less of the higher quality man

5. I used to get mids that weren't bricked or anything, just low quality nugs and I remember getting a nice high from them.

6. I've never bought mids. I've smoked it in the past but it's always a gross high with a terrible come down. My eyes always hurt, I get headaches and the high just isn't really worth it. Try smoking some dank sativa dominant strains if youre not ready to get couchlocked. I'm guna say that nothing compares to some dank medical buds. The high feels so pure because dispensaries have high standards for their pot. It's not just not just high CBD and THC levels that they look for but bacteria levels and everything.

"We made nature illegal. This just shows how unnatural we have become"

7. I hate to roll js because they burn through so much. I'm cheap and this shit is expensive. If I had access to shake or cheaper quality bud then I'd get it just for js.

8. I know a lot of people that go like 1/2 and 1/2 of dank and mids in their joints.

"We made nature illegal. This just shows how unnatural we have become"

9. Yes, it's a form of english...it's really not that hard to comprehend if you bothered to put some thought into it lol 

10. I like smoking the dankest bud around that sour D all day

11. Man you guys are so hardcore.

12. lol lmao
    💐💐😉😊💐💐
    ☕ Cheer Up 🍵
    🍂 ✨ )) ✨ 🍂
    🍂┃ (( * ┣┓ 🍂
    🍂┃*💗 ┣┛ 🍂
    🍂┗━━┛ 🍂
    🎂 For YOU 🍰
    💐💐😌😚💐💐
    💤💤💤💤、、、
    、、、💤、、、、
    、、💤、、、、、
    、💤、、、、、、
    💤💤💤💤、、、
    、、、💤💤💤、
    、、、、、💤、
    、、、、💤、、
    、、、💤💤💤、
    💤💤、、、、、
    、💤、、、、、、
    💤💤、、、😪zZ
    So Sleeeeeeepy💨.

13. What's a Reggie high?.....

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. Isn't it one of the seven deadly sins?!?

HahahaH

15. I had to Google this as well. Just regular weed as far as I can find lol.

I like to just be kinda high at times and not be out of my mind but I don't go looking for lower quality weed. I just load a smaller bowl or take a smaller hit and call it good.

16. I completely agree with you. To me that would be too much work, why have two types of weed laying around. Plus I'd probably forget which is which. Also, thank you, for lettin me know. Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. Reggie is great. Low affordable price, and you can smoke more and not ruin your tolerance and still get blazed

18. i dont think that its wrong

19. #60 Austria-Hungary, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    The only reason I don't buy mids anymore is that it doesn't really get me high anymore (for the moment), and it tastes like shit. Back in the day though I could smoke a bowl or two of mid and be more high than if I were to smoke 2 or 3 bowls of dank today. I could get to that point again, but I don't feel like giving up the smoke for that long.

To answer your question op, if it gets you a nice high then do your thing, it costs cheaper