Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it wrong that I sometimes like a reggie high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JeanRalphio, Oct 24, 2014.

1. LOL bro lmfao i cant comprehend a scent of what you sad m 10 natural ices down (5.9) alc. and been smoking since i woke up LOL u seeeeeeem chill af bro u near FL or Iowa lol??

said* I'm*

2. Oh you're complete correct, you understand his life situation fully. I'll inform him of your opinions.

3. #24 SlayerVA, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    i.....................

4. When I was smoking heavily all of my dealers suddenly went dry at once. So a friend of a friend knew a guy with $4/g weed so obviously I bought 30 grams. Shit was so much worse than what I was used to but the high was really enjoyable. It wasn't even really a high. It just made me extremely happy and content.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. if u like it then its not wrong

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather,not screaming in terror like his passengers

6. if u like it then its not wrong

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather,not screaming in terror like his passengers

7. #28 JeanRalphio, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    Nah man, sorry but I live out in the sometimes good, sometimes fucking tepid and horrible weather northeast, I float between New York and Massachusettes. Go to Cali once in a while too. You seem pretty chill too by the one or two posts I've known you from...haha

Nah, you're right man, I've been high for a couple hours now and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry I upset you man, didn't mean to.

8. Not upset, but your stories are cool.

9. It's not wrong it's all preference. Enjoy if you can. I prefer my sticky skunk nugs

10. STOP REFERRING TO HIGH GRADE MARIJUANA AS "KUSH" 

11. So wrong, OP, you're morally reprehensible. Going to hell fo sho.

12. These mids are gonna burn with me...

13. Always got to stick with the dank man!  :bongin:

14. As long as you enjoy them it doesn't matter what others think.  Eat, drink, smoke, etc what you like and laugh at anyone who gives you grief

15. nope. i only smoked reggie till i moved to a white neighborhood and went to a rich highschool (where i was the poorest kid there smh). the whiteboys got me on medical and at first i could not handle. i straight up pissed myself one time no lie. once i got my tolerance up (mind u i had been smokin for bout 4 years at dat point) i stayed on medical but id still be smokin reggie to this day if i never went to that high school. (only went there for a half a semester btw)

16. I like both,usually buy both regs to cook with maybe smoke..yummy to smoke like a different after dinner drink..

17. Smoked enough regs in the 90s dont need to go back

18. I.. Is this English? I can't tell. 

19. i like regs, theres a difference between shwag that gives you headaches and tastes like shit and less strong weed.