How can others tell youre stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BLUZero, Oct 24, 2014.

1. My eyes get wrecked

2. glassy, puffy, and/or red eyes.My eyes only get red when I'm really high now though.

3. My eyes don't usually get red, but they can get a little...droopy if I'm really baked. Plus I usually talk a little (or a lot) slower, and can stutter a little. I do the same when I'm really tired, though. But if I do that, and I reek of pot, it gives me away :smoking:

4. I don't shake as badly, and I can stop cleaning, fidgeting, or pacing for more than 10 minutes. It gets so bad some days that I literally have to go out and smoke 2+ bowls to be able to sit down or keep calm.

5. My co workers call me out cause they say i look sleepy when I'm stoned. Other then that I'm pretty covert. My eyes don't get read anymore unless I've been hitting the bong for an extended sesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. My eyes get fucking low it's like they're closed

High

7. Glassy, low eyes.
    Laughing more than normal
    Conversation loops

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. My eyes look like two tomatoes. I smell like a giant burning joint. When I'm really impatient because I can't get my chicken McNuggets fast enough. When I'm wearing handcuffs and sitting in the back seat of a police car.
    "But officer, I found that dime bag on the railroad tracks...really I did !!"

9. I get this big grin and find most things funny.

10. Confidence is key withe eveything. If I'm confident I look sober, if nervous I'll look stoned.

11. #31 Infinite Experience, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    Everyone can smell the marijuana on your breath and on your clothes, and they're laughing at you. If you hear a noise, that's probably the police and you're going to jail

12. my eyes betray me... bastards