Best vaporizer that doesnt give off a marijuana smell?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Golddustrapedyou, Oct 24, 2014.

1. all vapes will have some smell (and most likely visible vapor clouds).
    don't mislead people...

the most stealthy way would be to use wax/oil vape pen like others said...
    first, most of them look exactly like e-cigs and secondly there's no prep and you don't have to carry actual herb to put into your vaporizer... 
    just press a button, take a hit and be on your way..

still don't think that you can sit in the same room with someone and just puff away... 

2. Nah to me vaporizers won't put off much smell unless you're using it in a closet.  I know my DBV doesn't put off a crazy smell.   I'd say the smell of fresh bud is stronger than any of the vapor you'll be blowing out.  There's a bad smell if you combust but the vapor smell is not strong enough for people to know thats weed if you ask me.  Depends how small the room is and if you're ventilating the room at all.

Anyway, light a scented candle and that should be enough to get rid of the smell.  There's are also some vaporizers that have these potpourri dishes that you can use to let off some scent (aroma therap they call it on the DBV)

3. If you want to avoid the distinct marijuana smell then try mixing in some tobacco, Damiana, or other legal herbs in with your weed. It's totally safe and I've had some fun experiences playing with ratios on it.

The launch box is good. It's the 1st portable vape I ever tried but it has a lot of small parts to it that are easy to lose. The puffit is cheap and discreet (looks just like an inhaler) but it's harder to hit than a lot of other vaporizers I've tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #24 Hated, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    I disagree with you here, I use mine in "native mode" and its just the lb itself and the baterry that goes in it. I don't think thats alot of parts..

What little parts are you losing ?