Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about smoking weed on its own

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by steadman0, Oct 24, 2014.

1. #1 steadman0, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Hi all, I'm new here.

I've been smoking my weed mixed with tobacco since I started smoking about two years ago. Tonight, I ran out of tobacco so I decided to use a regular size rizla and make one of just grind up weed. I did that and smoked it, tasted a little different to normal but didn't really seem to get me that high. I know it's smaller than I would use with tobacco but it was the same amount of weed and.

Should I try a kingsize rizla of just weed? Or does the nicotine help give a better high?

Also, can I add kief from the grinder into the joint with the weed? I've only smoked it through a bong.

Thanks in advance.

2. There is absolutely no compelling reason to put tobacco in with weed. Tobacco can lead to an addiction and increase the odds of cancer. It can also trigger a whole slew of health issues.

I am getting to be an old fart and still haven't grown up enough to quit cigs. I wish I had never started. :smoke:

3. Smoking weed with tobacco always seems to give me a headache (i dont smoke tobacco anyways) a couple of years ago I was smoking like a pack a day but I still never mixed them, I always like experiencing marijuana by itself. Mixing it with the shit that is tobacco is degrading to the ganj.....

4. You probably don't feel as high because of the lack of that nicotine "buzz" you normally get from adding tobacco. Spliffs are nice every once in a while, but I wouldn't make it a habit.

5. I'm with you.
    Nicotine is a cruel mistress. I like the feeling smoking gives me but I know I shouldn't be doing it. My brother gives me a lot of flack because he was smacked with cancer a couple years back.

6. As for Kief I'd stick to using it in a bong. You can sprinkle it in a J before you roll it.
    I'd try a king size of pure weed. What kind are you smoking? Cuz if its MexiBrick Weed then its understandable to not feel it

7. if u add the kief in the joint, it gets smoked anyway. you can do that. i did it and was noticeably higher

I'd say this sounds most logical.  I like having a handful of spliffs a week, close to one a day.  I do that so I smoke less tobacco, sometimes that's all the nicotine I'll get for the day.

9. It was all in your head..you thought, I don't have any tobacco, so I definitely won't get as high as I normally do, when in reality you should have gotten higher than you normally do because there's more weed.

I'm like this with the amount that I vaporize..if it's just a tiny bit I will have the preconceived idea that I won't get as stoned as I normally do.