Hello everyone. New here

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Alpina7, Oct 23, 2014.

1. #1 Alpina7, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    hey everyone, new user here from the great state of florida!!!! ive smoked green for about 7 years now and i love it like i just started doing it yesteday.

problem is ive smoked nothing but blunts and bowls.

fast forward to yesterday, i bought this. and BOY have i been missing out... (world of difference)

its eagle glass, an american glass company. 18 inch beaker bottom w/ tree perc. 5 mm glass. paid 125$ for it and came with a free grinder, extra thick joint and extra slide.thick, not too heavy but great quality.

what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Never heard of eagle glass. Not sure about their quality but for $125 it looks good. congrats on your first glass! enjoy.

3. Hello :) welcome to the city

4. Hello and welcome. 

I'd pay 125 for that. Looks nice.

5. thanks everyone.

its very quality thick glass. 3 of my friends have them and i decided based on personal experiences i like they way it hits better than most Roor's i tried. you can find them here http://eagleeyeglass.com

so i had somewhat of a great idea come to me last night. so i went on a mini shopping spree on ebay last night and this is what i got... can anyone guess what im doing next?

Attached Files:

6. dont everyone speak at once. lol

7. If that's a glass stopper, then I'm guessing you're making a carb cap.. But idk what would be an advantage for having that. I mean any different than a bowl being pulled. I would get a nail for the other side so you could mix trees and concentrates! But that's just somethin I've always wanted to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You gonna rig up a double bowl setup?

9. that double bowl idea you have is going to be little bitter sweet, i can tell you that right now. 

10. You heard it here first.

11. Good deal for $125!

12. ^ thanks.... so now all i need is another ash catcher and im set!! so very glad i got this double bowl/ ash catcher attachment! the hits are incredible and all my friends i had over wanted to take the 2 bowl challenge. some did it with diff kinds of flower in each bowl. so happy with this setup!!! cannot tell you how stong and smooth the hits are.

Attached Files:

13. #13 Oxymorax, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414439167.524848.jpg

Just ordered this from DabberWorld.com
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414439234.343236.jpg

14. ^^ VERY BAD ASS