Sleeping around: why are men considered studs but women considered sluts?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Messiah Decoy, Oct 23, 2014.

If men didn't pursue women with such desperation and vigor the human population would be like twelve people.

That can't even support Somolia's economy. :p

[​IMG]

3. Ima just stay out of this.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. #44 Messiah Decoy, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014

edit

5. #45 Messiah Decoy, Oct 24, 2014

1) What complex are you referring to?

2) How would raising their standards help men who just want a crude sex fantasy? High standards just means fewer sexual encounters, maybe none at all.

6. For the record I'm not the kind of dude who's just gonna fuck any skank that dresses slutty and throws herself on me.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of dudes like me who wouldn't want to just fuck anything that drops it's panties and bends over :confused_2:  Desperation isn't attractive to dudes either, at least not every dude :laughing:

It just depends, if a guy is horny and has had a 3-week long dry spell is he really going to turn down a decent looking girl with sweet smelling perfume and impressive cleavage?

8. This whole thing is just up to your personal opinion about what sex means to you. Sex to some people is a sacred act. Sex to others is just sex. If you think that sex is sacred, then that's your personal choice. If you don't think it's sacred, and you just want to enjoy yourself while you're young, that's cool.

If you don't want to date a woman with 20 sex partners, that's cool but does it truly matter?

Why should it? Is it going to be some sort of first date prerequisite? How will you know unless you ask?

Thank God I live in the United States and I can choose to invite whoever I want in my vagina. Long live freedom.

You guys can beat your chests without my feminists presence in this thread any longer.

You obviously have your opinion so why ask of you aren't willing to bend at all?

9. I'm willing to bend but not easily.

I'm making you "work for it". :p

10. Yeah! Freedom!
    You go girl!

Attached Files:

11. I kinda like that lol.

12. This is probably because men compete for female selection and women compete for greater quality (not quantity, as when quality rises quantity lowers [and when quantity rises quality lowers], as with literally anything in the world) of selection.

Men compete with one another for the greatest value of net worth or utility, to be selected by females with the highest perceived value of beauty (greater choice of the selector), while women compete with one another for the highest perceived value of beauty (greater choice of selection).

This double standard is perpetuated by women as well, who are often jealous of another woman's ability to attract attention and affection with ease. The same gender ideologues who coined the term "slut shaming" also often criticize industries and societal conventions which profit from or encourage female sexuality (when it is for the pleasure or enjoyment of the male gender).

13. i thought the problem was that guys DO only treat the pussy like a fuck organ.

14. here's my problem with shit like this. you get so caught up in being "equal" that you contradict yourself. you want to be able to fuck around with multiple partners and have open sex lives, but then you also want to be treated as more than just a piece of meat used for sex. so you want to fuck guys with no strings attached but then you get mad if a guy only uses you for sex. so either way the feminist has something to argue about. either girls aren't allowed to fuck around without being considered sluts or girls are just treated like fuck toys.

15. 2 reasons: Patriarchy and Religious Indoctrination over the course of history.

16. image.jpg

17. Most def the patriarchy

18. that quote doesnt have anything to do with what i said. i never said anything about treating girls exactly how you please or anything about girls respecting themselves to earn anything.

what i said was, if a girl CHOOSES(meaning its her own choice) to sleep around, dont turn your cheek and spew out the other common feminist argument that girls are only used for sex. because you made the choice to sleep around and be used for sex. if you are okay with being used for sex then thats fine, i dont have a problem with mutual fuck buddies, but i commonly see both arguments being made by feminists and it contradicts each other.

This is my opinion which is basically worth about as much as a fart in the wind, but here it goes.
    I think people don't really think about men as being sluts because we just sort of think that all men would have sex as often as they could with as many different people as they could. Like they are hard-wired for sex, it's their hormones, they get a pass for wanting it all-the-time.  
    Now women are looked at a little differently, we're always thought of as these creatures that need to have romance and connection and some sort of ritual in order for us to want sex.  We need passion! Candle light! Poetry! Shirts rustling in the wind while the waves gently crash upon the rocks!    So it seems surprising when a girl needs none of that and is just down to pound. 

I think that those women who are open sexually are then divided into two groups. From there it really is just all about how you portray yourself. Sluts are women who don't really seem to exude a lot of self respect, you just don't see them as women who really value themselves. You pretty much make the assumption that they will have sex with just about anyone and they are probably dirty, dirty girls. 
    Then you have the women that come across as "Empowered". They take charge of their sexuality and are unapologetic for being open and honest about their needs and desires. They do respect themselves though, and they do love themselves. You can see it all over them, I have known a lot of women like that, they have had a lot of partners but I have never thought of them as sluts because they do not come across as sluts. They come across as strong women. I have known sluts too though, and you can just see slut all over them. They give off slut vibes. 

That being said though, I may not think of a guy as being a slut but I definitely think of them as being dirty. Just like sluts, they too give off this.......vibe. 

20. #60 BlazedGlory, Oct 24, 2014
    "Labelling a man a misogynist because he doesn't adhere to your archaic concepts of proper male behavior is misandry, pure and simple"

-BlazedGlory

It's based on a false cultural perception that dudes always want sex all the time, no questions asked.