Sleeping around: why are men considered studs but women considered sluts?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Messiah Decoy, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I just don't get the correlation between virgin equalling a good woman. What does the hymen have to do with a woman's heart or how supportive she'll be towards you?

My ex's brother and his fiancé were both virgins and she literally said, "We have to have sex at least once when we're married."

What an awesome life.

2. Because feminists have pushed the biological importance of women aside for the sake of equality.

3. I believe a lot of guys are more emotional than woman.  They call them sluts or whatever because they are jealous that it's not them sleeping with these girls.  Once they are justify them as "sluts" it's a good excuse to not have to balls up and interact with them.   Why would you put in effort to make fun of someone if you "don't care about them"?  

4. You should probably blame birth control pills before you blame feminists. Also, the 60s and the sexual revolution. You could either know history or know your personal bias.....

What does a woman's biology have to do with any ideology?   What does a woman's biology have to do with equality for that matter?  That doesn't make any sense.  

6. I usually only call a chick a slut if she cheats on me or is just the type in general who always cheats in relationships. 

Some girl that's single and just playing the field doesn't bother me at all. 

7. #27 KushMastaFlex, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Guys gotta work for the pussy, girls don't gotta work for dick. I'm not gonna wife a chick that's banged 20 dudes, but that doesn't mean I think she's a bad person.

Also, girls give power to the word "slut" and "whore". They label it on each other, where as men stick together and empower each other to slay poon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Men don't get preggos so they have nothing to fear. And they are hornier than most women.

If men got pregnat from sex along with (or instead of) women, you would see a whole new attitude towards sex from men.

9. #29 ReturnFire333, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014

GG /thread

10. women get pregnant and want their boyfriends to pay for a kid that's not theirs ..

dudes just get laid

Not so much anymore. men and women get laid all the time

12. I'm not saying men don't get laid.

But average looking men need to work for it.

Average looking women just need cleavage.

13. lol, its funny of some of the guys are saying women perpetuate the slut stigma, which im not denying, but stand by their demonization of a woman who has slept with alot of men. by saying you wouldn't marry/court/respect/engage a woman who has had a lot of partners is demonizing her sexuality. if shes horny she has the right to go fuck, doesn't matter how hard or not she has to work. sucks you have to work harder (in some cases, im sure not all) but who gives a fuck anymore. lol

the only reason men seem to call women sluts is when they dont get what they want, oh you dont wanna fuck? well now you're a slut.

14. they do have alot to fear, they have the chance of impregnating the woman and catching an std.
    if men got pregnant, there would be abortion clinics everywhere and meninists. lol 

15. wat.

16. but... but it's so much easier to just dismiss her as a herpes-ridden "slut" because she denied my weiner :(

17. True. My wife always reminds me that if men menustrated, we would all die.

18. I believe that women should be the major advisor of the relationship. If she doesent have that kind of sense, she ain't worth jack.

19. Putting the pussy on a pedestal like it's some thing to be highly revered instead of what it is: a fuck organ.

20. I mean.... Shots fired? Maybe if the father took care of the kid, the mother wouldn't need someone else to do it? I don't know. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

So.... Shouldn't we start demonizing men for having standards lower than dirt? How does men having low standards and fucking anyone with a snatch end up being blamed on the woman?

Maybe men should raise their standards. Maybe you guys would get over your complex.