Gorilla Seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Atak2k, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I see. Well, I added an edit. I don't know if you care to read it but I have faith in them to take good care of you.

ye m8 you messaged me at 3:29pm and i replied at 4:59pm. sorry that wasnt quick enough for you. ill tell everyone here what im telling you in PM. it will be some kind of mistake and ill fix it but i need an order number form you to do so. dont just have a rant and walk away m8. customer support need even more time time than me to reply but you should have came straight to me, ive been dealing with you!

i have no idea whats happened but ill fix it if you reply with an order number etc. 

Steve

3. #103 InkOnMyFanLeaves420, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    I do apologize for the rant but you must understand that like i said previous to this response via messenger that i had been rippe doff by another company in the exact same manner. So i came over to your company and find that i am having the same issues as listed on this thread. I will gladly remove this when i find the matter has been resolved. Until then im stuck with no items, and im out almost a hundred bucks for the fourth time in a month with two seperate companies.

EDIT : Order number was sent to you via messenger as well as a copy of my order .. its also been sent via email to your support email for the company and I even offered copies of the reciepts for everything.

4. Hi  m8, order is now marked as paid, you should receive an email. it was a simple mistake where the payment was $82.94 - and it got applied as $49.95 after conversion, instead of 49.95 pounds. Sorry for the mistake.

Thanks

Steve

5. #105 james.wolverine97, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    LOL what I don't get is WHY DOES the original gorilla picture have a rocket launcher ahahaha

LOOOOOOOOOOOL funny you say that, first time I wanted to make my order, spoke to you guys on the phone told you "I will make my order in few days" straight after as I got off the phone I went into google I typed "gorilla seeds scam" came across this thread LOL I saw the comments which is why I placed my order. 

6. Gorilla seed bank rocks!

Respect to Steve and Sherry for being classy with the most difficult of customers. You guys have gone above and beyond on the 5+ orders ive placed from you over the last year.

To say you have bent over backwards to ensure I was a satsified customer is a serious understatement, i consider you guys to be in my top 5 seedbanks, but i love each of my favorites so much it's very difficult to place one above the other.

ALL of the seeds ive ordered from gorilla have popped in as little as 36 hours. I cant wait to see how hazeman seeds' molokai kush turns out! Ive got high hopes!
    ~ poke

7. its all good!

@ james : i think the rocket launcher and blood or zombie stuff we do is to appeal to 18+ year olds, computer gamers etc - like Rhino, they have bullets, guns n shit. i tried to make the rocket explode with seeds and offers on facebook a few times :)

we do try hard to help our customers, even the difficult ones. unlike most seedbank employees, me n Sherry are green fingered so we get the problems that delays or mix ups can cause. not to mention the "medicated customer thing" lol and its why we try hard to help out. your talking to real people here - who care!

sometimes people just cant be helped or just want to vent. the last customer wasnt happy because he was ripped off by other online purchases, we made a mistake and they just though WTF NOT AGAIN! 

im guilty of coming across as a bit defensive because we try so hard, Sherry is cool as a cucumber, your lucky of you get her im PM during a rant lol - its like a therapy session ;)

Anyway, ANY problem AT ALL just PM us - were here to help

Steve

8. I placed an order and when I received my package it had been opened and reclosed by green tape I don't know if it was confiscated or what but there was nothing stealthy about the package all I noticed was a box checked that said gift my order cost me upward of $250 I'm very disappointed at this point I have never had this problem

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Samiam - in order for us to help you, you need to pm us your order number at least. sound like they were taken by customs.

Steve

10. guys, when  you have an issue and are talking to us, please try keep all messages to the same person, pm or forum post. also if you answer every question we ask, it will help us to help you. if you have contacted customer support not through this forum, let us know and include the ticket numbers - please check they are correct!
    \nthanks
    \nsteve

11. Hell I can't get them to answer their phone ..says I'm at the front of the line then right to voice mail..I've been trying to contact them to pay for my order for 2 days