Gorilla Seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Atak2k, Oct 23, 2014.

1. thanks I will do this, never this problem before

2. Thanks for your reply Slightlystoned and Steve for trying to reassure future customers of Gorilla but I have only posted here to complain because thats all I come for initially. I didnt plug anyone (no link or full name) just stated where my money went instead of these ameteurs! I guess Steves spin on muddying waters might convince some people to use them still but gullible people will just have to see their payments dissapear with no delivery and wait ages for a simple reply OR until they complain about their poor service on here and get a quicker reply than direct contact! I don't use Facebook myself but I expect you have pissed off just as many people their too venting their frustration. I haven't replied to you Sherry because as I stated originally I made my purchase elsewhere but it wasn't exactly what I wanted but atleast I got confirmation it had been dispatched the following morning. To3bon3 I do feel your frustration and expect like me you don't believe any of their pathetic excuses, I suggest you ring your banks fraud department who will force Gorilla to issue a refund that should take 3 days not 1.5 weeks!

Gorilla - shame on you!

3. I'm not trying to reassure anyone. I've never dealt with Gorilla. I'm just pointing out that your complaint doesn't carry much weight especially when it sounds like you're plugging a rival. But will be duly noted.

4. #24 Xepshunall, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    I'd like to reassure people, who are concidering Gorilla, that all will work out as they expect. I'd like to, realy, but I can't because it seems that customers and sales staff are human (not infallable). We all must take the time to ensure that we have done our parts correctly or beyond expectations. I, for example, looked up a particular seed strain that I liked and began the ordering proccess. I found, along the way, that I must use other than plastic to pay due to international commerce. I also learned that the payment collection company is not tied to Gorilla so US currency is not displayed so I did not know the correct amount to send. I went beyond by including extra US currency. Sherry at Gorilla went beyond by offering me an individual discount code on my next order to ensure we were near even in my favor. Being in the US and using the Postal Service to carry my payment to UK, it took eight days to get confirmation of payment. This implies that my seeds will arrive no earlier than Halloween day. I'd like to assure you that following all the proper procedures will guarantee that I'll receive my seeds but I can't because there are other humans involved. I can say that after becoming a member here at Grasscity, I have had ample opportunity to learn of the good intentions of Gorilla Seedbank and their willingness to correct problems stemming from their operation and to change the components within their operation if such component threatens their reliability and customer satisfaction, They have shown some huge improvement since opening the new site and apparently much integrity as I observe from the similarities between the Rhino and Gorilla websites' color and patern schemes. Remember that you can cause your order to fail just as easily as your provider can so use a couple other human traits and have patience and faith like I do. I'm sure (no guarantees) that all will work out.

We give people 1.5 weeks to confirm their identity - I thought I had explained in a previous post.

If you're speaking of the actual time that it takes from when your refund is issued until it hits your account, that is based on the policies & procedures set by your financial institution & beyond our control.

Also, we don't have your money within 1 day of business.
    Your credit card company takes the money from your account & puts it in a hold area for at least 30 days before we receive payment. That hold time varies by industry, but cannabis seeds plus an online business is seen as high risk for fraudulent card use so we pay higher fees to process your card and they hold our funds longer.

And, without an order number to verify that you are a legitimate customer, I'm not going to spend much more time on this issue. I'm very willing to make this right with you, and I can do more than the people you reach by phone or email, but you don't sound like you want to be helped.

I also have no way of knowing if your issue truly is verification without the order number, so we may all be barking up the wrong tree.

~~sherry

The banks fraud department only helps people who's information has been stolen - it's not for credit card disputes.

If you file a dispute with your credit card company, they will temporarily credit your account for the amount of the charge while they research the issue.

In this case, a refund will be issued, so there will be no real research done.

And, your bank is a bit slow to take 3 days to return your money. My bank gives it to me immediately.

~~sherry

7. I had an amazon vendor hack my email and online banking and fuckd me over BAD
    Won't do biz now with amazon at all

That's awful - I have to admit that I think twice & check the vendors out when it doesn't say fulfilled by Amazon.

Did Amazon go to bat for you at all?

9. I'll start off by saying I could be completely wrong about this, but here's our recent history and I don't think it's a competitor as Steve does.

10/17 - yarmebooty joined to complain about not receiving his order. the problem was a credit card verification issue because he didn't use his correct name & he used a different address. Our credit card processor had emailed him about his issue & asked for documentation, but he never received it because he had also typed in the wrong email address. He also encountered system problems on either his end or ours & had to place his order 3 times before it took according to his count.

I fixed his email address for him, I requested a refund of his original order & gave him a 25% off coupon so that he could place a new one as well as offering to comp him a 3 to 5 pack choice from our comp list after he ordered. Unfortunately, he would have to use his billing address if he wanted to pay by card. He sounded satisfied with that, but hasn't used the discount code to date. I can only assume that he's been delayed or could not for whatever reason have his seeds shipped to his billing address.

I explained to him that because no payment was involved in the comp seeds, we could send those to the address of his choosing.

My last PM with Yarmebooty was on 10/23 and he has not posted on the site since.

On 10/23 according to my timestamps, Atak2K joined soon to be joined by To3bon3 with very similar complaints - neither one want to provide their order numbers or accept any help from me, which is certainly within their rights. I can't speak for the 2 people on Facebook, because I hate Facebook so much I won't even look - everyone can reach their own conclusions about that one.

I apologize if this is all coicidence, but it looks very suspicious to me.

Either way, I'm still here to help & we generally offer big discounts on any of our mistakes as well as free seeds.

All 3 of you are still very welcome to reach out to me for help & I'll publicly apologize for jumping to conclusions & chalk it up to stoner paranoia on my part.

~~sherry

Please don't be a hit it & quit it, post & run member. That's not fair to the site.

This is an amazing forum - you should stick around & become part of the community.

~~sherry

11. amazon backed me up ie Perma-banned his biz from amazon

That's really good to hear.
    I'm going to have to look closer & see what you can tell about the outside vendors on Amazon.
    Hopefully, they have a rating system like ebay.

~~sherry

Yes...it is an awesome community...:)

Just posting this as a thank you to sherry at gorilla...

I think it awesome seeing her out here trying to help the GC members out...kinda puts a face to the company and makes our community that much better and closer...

For all the members you've helped, and for helping contribute to our community...thanks sherry...:)

14. Thanks sherry :metal:

15. NEVER buy used electronics from Baltimore Maryland all of the used electronics from said town are coming through the shifty business that dryhumped my accounts

16. #36 Xepshunall, Oct 25, 2014
    So, as I see it, Gorilla Seedbank is determined to satisfy their customers' orders so long as the customer has done his/her part. Contents will be shown as soon as I can get it opened and catalogued. Anyway, I'm stoked to see such progress thus far.

Edit:
    BTW, Gorilla Seedbank quote was not included due to my ignorance of the quoting feature here. I attempted to include only the pertinent portion.

That's so nice of you and much appreciated.

Our goal is to become part of the communities we support rather than just spamming you guys with ads.
    I haven't has as much time to do that here as I would have liked because I'm usually helping people out with coupon codes or seeing if we can get a specific strain, but that's the plan.

Good to know - I'm always too scared to order used electronics no matter how much of a bargain they seem.
    I tend to buy cannabis-related stuff & little stuff like headphones & dog stuff from them.

18. #38 IRON-EYES, Oct 25, 2014
    Goddamn! How are you so courteous sherry?!?
    If I had a slander happy cat trying to give me a hard time because they can't understand the delays to do with modern commerce Id be like "fuck you" n yet yer all nice hahaha

Seriously people I mean especially you making international orders and shit chill the fuck out man
    1 git high
    2 once your money clears they'll ship your shit
    3 stop forgetting to git high

Thank you for posting that - we always make sure people either get their seeds or their money back.

We're one of the few companies that doesn't charge for guaranteed shipping and honors our obligations no matter what country you're in.

~~sherry

You're a funny dude - or chick.

I'm courteous because I could be wrong about what I think, and it's easier to apologize when I'm courteous than when I tell someone to go fuck themselves.

Besides, I don't want people to be afraid to ask questions or ask for help because they think I'm going to be mean to them. I can hear it now - I have this problem now, but I'd rather suck it up than talk to that bitch Sherry on Grass City ...

~~sherry