Vape Life

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by VapeLife Wes, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I try to vape all day, everyday. It's changed my life for the better, happier and always in a good mood with a vape high.

Whether doing something fun or a chore, it's better with an energetic, clean high...I'm rarely lazy after vaping. I even work out high:)

I'm super stealth so I only have a MFLB so far, but I absolutely love it.

So, I'm down with the vape life.

Stay Lifted!!

K

2. Are you thinking about getting another vape?

VapeLife Wes

Yes I have thought about getting another potable vaporizer...preferably something that looks like an E-cig type that could be used in public. 

Stealth is a priority...I have a friend who just bought a G-Pro and likes it.

Any recommendations? 

4. The g pro is just a knock off titan II which can be had for under 50 bucks. Other vapes with good form factor are the Indica, t vape, and pinnacle pro.

5. Mr. Horsepower thanks for the info...I'm gonna look up those vapes tonight.

I would be super happy with a E-cig style that works as good as my MFLB. The little bit I've read about pen style vapes is that they burn the herb not vaporize it.

I would smoke, if in a party situation...but for daily use I much prefer vapor. 

6. The only pen style vape I know of that effectively vaporizes dry herb is the t vape. Check out user reviews over at FC. The grasshopper is another vape with that form factor, but it is yet to be produced and I don't know if it ever will with the rate they're going.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414890990.240363.jpg Pax is in the spotlight tonight!

VapeLife Wes

8. New to vaping. I got a Kandy Pen in the mail yesterday will get a real bud vaporizer in the future but stuck with this shit for now, it will suffice... seen this here and there. how the hell do you attach your vaporizer to your bong?!