How often can you make women orgasm only by humping them?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Messiah Decoy, Oct 23, 2014.

1. 7 and a half inches is my dick size. I wish i had a bigger one but it is what it is. 

2. After a couple times, all ya'lls girls are fakin :p 

3. Man we have an entire thread dedicated to ask how big your dick is.

4. I think I posted in there lol.

5. Oh I posted in there a few times

6. MicroPenis

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Every time we fuck, it's bout 5" so not big but it gets hard real hard ya dig

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

8. This is definitely not the first thread on here talking about dick size... in fact there have been threads devoted to the subject in the past so this isn't really that strange :smoking:

Anyways, OP. Yes, I have done this using only my average sized dick and a bit of technique. It's all in the technique.

9. My wife can have penetration-only orgasms...but they come much easier if she has an orgasm from oral or fingers first.

I got 3 too. I was drunk as fuck and she was sucking jello shots off my dick before and I got a little slice on my dick, it hurt so fucking bad. Then she got on top and just started humping away when I was on the verge of passing out lol.

11. My wife cums 0-2 times when we get down. She says its not always about the orgasm so....

I'm smaller,, bout 6 inch and thin

12. I've never not had oral/foreplay before intercourse, so that's a no for me.

Size = Perfect.

13. For dry humping, size means nothing. It's all about chemistry (and weed helps).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum