Sovereignty 50x5

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by glasssnob860ct, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Stemline or gline up grid or down grid

2. Quit making your whack ass threads faggot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Always gotta be one keyboard gangster. Or what tough guy? Faggot

4. Make no mistake- your threads suck. I thought you were spam at first, then I thought you were a troll. Now I'm convinced you're in a shitty-thread starting contest, in which case, I can assure you that you're winning.

5. Actually tough guys I'm asking question s to get the best answers. As that's what i thought forums were for. Or all you guys just read and comment on everybody's stuff? If you have non positive input then shut the fuck up. If you can't answer or give your experience then move on and read someone's else shit. So what's wrong with me asking fellow tokers for their experiences

6. Real talk your threads are fucking stupid spam.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. pineapple or cherry

blueberry or watermelon (an honest opinion of how I view most of your threads)

I dunno man.... maybe making more than a one sentence topic with more detail and relative information could quite possibly destroy the negativity associated towards you and your threads Also I'd leave out the negative responses to the all who replied. Just an idea! :smoke:

8. OK makes sense. Usually I'm high as shit and ideas pop into my mind. I figure short and sweet. I'll explain more from now on though and put a little more detail in.

9. Downgrid.

There's no other reason why i prefer it besides needing less water.
    I've only used them, never owned one.
    If i had owned them and gotten the time to know them i might have came up with more reasons.

10. Gline upgrid, best functioning 50x5