What grinders do you all use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Sandee333, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Just got my new space case grinder today. Can't wait till my keef collecting starts to build up. What grinder do you guys all use or prefer? 

2. I bought a $15 aluminum grinder a couple of years ago. Broke the screen out of it. I still use it though. It stinks up stash box big time. When I am out of weed, I like to smell it lol.

3. Space Case or Cosmic are my preferences.
    Right now, I'm using a Space Case.

4. I got one at local store in town, it's called a Genie, it's a 4 piece and the top is clear hard plastic so you can actually see your bud grind, kinda neat.

Does the job!  :smoking:

5. No grinders. Fingers and/or scissors.

6. Hers a tip, wash your grinder screen in ISO every week or two depending on use.

Keep the screen clean and you'll collect a shit ton of keif, if you don't you will collect a good amount and then it will just stop and grow at a snails pace... Up to you man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 aToker, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I have this vial/container called a Med-Tainer, although it's plastic it grinds herb perfectly. An air tight vial with a built in grinder.

8. 4 piece sharpstone, sliver.

Paid $50 like 5 years ago.

9. I use this 40 dollar Piranha Grinder. It's been running strong for a year and a half so far

[​IMG]

10. I use a Mendo Mulcher and the MFLB Finishing grinder.  Best grinders I've owned by far.

11. I strictly use Santa Cruz Shredders because they are the only grinders made with Medical-grade aluminum. Aluminum is extremely toxic and non-medical grade aluminum wears down quickly and ends up in trace amounts in your ground up herb. If you've had your grinder for a while and notice the teeth aren't as sharp as they once were, you've been smoking trace amounts of aluminum.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 IRON-EYES, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I also use this product the Medtainer kicks ass it has round pegs so it doesn't abuse the weed so much just kind of tears it up with more of a natural hand torn kind of concept gotta sharpstone I don't like all flimsy feeling, my grandma uses an alabaster mortar and pestle

13. [​IMG]

Nothing too fancy, but they get the job done. The Cheech and Chong one has a kief catcher. I used to have one with a crank, twice the price of metal one, eight times the price of the plastic one, the crank ended up breaking, and the teeth weren't attached to the top, but on a wheel, so it was rendered useless in just a few months. Skip that shit, sometimes simpler is better :smoke:

14. Space Case for my LSV vaporizer.   Space Case and then the MFLB Finishing grinder for the MFLB vaporizer.

15. I have a sharpstone right now, and another no name poker chip style grinder

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

16. Mini diamond grind baby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Santa Cruz Shredder.  I have the small two piece that came with my illadelph bubbler and a large four piece.  Both are great!

18. Aluminum kush ftw!!!

19. Never seen one of those. I visited the website. Looks interesting. Is the plastic strong? The spikes won't break?