Secret area

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jeannie Gold, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I woke up like a week ago and went on my morning marijuana walk and decided to walk through the woods (it was windy).

So I'm in the woods and I come across this thing that is completely surrounded by four walls of trees and branches with a small door. Upon further investigation there's a picnic table in there and it's a totally rad place to smoke. It must have taken forever to make I should grab a picture next time I'm there. :smoke:  :smoking:

Has anyone else found any awesome hidden places to smoke?

2. That sounds amazing, I've been trying to find a place like that, but I live in a place with pseudo forests, but I LOVE smoking whilst walking in the woods. It's the most liberating feeling.

3. Please post pics. There used to be a place like that in El Capitan state park in California, but it got removed because everyone was toking up there.

4. One time I was walking in some woods by a river dam and I came across this chill ass spot! It already had a sleeping bag, small portable stereo, canned beans, and a beautiful view! It was pretty chill until this crazy old guy started yelling at me and chased me away with his pet rodent he had on a leash. Now, I couldn't be sure but I thought I heard him say, "Chopper, sick balls!"

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

5. Mmw's are the best. For my editions I roll outta bed like 4:18… snapped in and skating out the door looking at stars in the blackest time of the o zone. The other night I spotted Orion's belt clear as day...

6. Tits or GTFO

7. Stay the HELL away from MY BOX!!!!

8. That was me.

STAY AWAY FROM MY CAMP!

9. As a teen we found tons of great spots around town, some more hidden then others and we gave them all simple code names such as the chill spot, the picnic table, the g spot, party place, Africa/the wall.

chill spot- near a shortcut through a field, make a sharp left walk through some tall grass to about 5 trees kind of in a circle, made some chairs and stashed a lung there.

the picnic table - going towards a park, follow the tree line near the river, cut through some thick overgrown shit and bam!  Picnic table overlooking the river and some of the town, beautiful and well hidden.  First time bringing stoner chicks there they though I was going to rape and kill them lmao.  They were obviously joking but that spot is very well hidden.

I can continue but damn this is turning into a long post. 

10. lung
    a thing used to smoke weed. you cut a 2 liter pop bottle in half and tape a bread bag to the bottom. where the cap would be you make a bowl out of tinfoil. 

it is used by putting the bag up inside the bottle and lighting the weed in the bowl, while you are lighting you pull the bag down, causing suction, while doing fills the lung with smoke. 

Lungs get you very fucking stoned.
    i used a lung yesterday after school and was the most stoned i've been in a long time.

11. A truly secret area near the Salton Sea.  Cannot disclose.

[​IMG]

Not your ordinary dunes.. this is actually on the top of a crevasse, with sand "rivers" flowing down into the wash, below.  Lots of ENORMOUS hummocks (a hummock is a bunch of vegetation, that traps sand, eventually forming a small hill of compacted sand, creating excellent habitat for dune species)  A few of these hummocks were over 20 feet tall.

Mmw's I like it. On my way for one now, I'll stop by and get some pictures for you all.

:poke:

Lol when I'm exploring I'm always getting anxious that someone's going to jump out an kill me. I probably watch too much American Horror Story. :D

That is SICK and I would love to smoke there

13. When I was younger we would go under the road the skatepark was on and smoke under there. But after a while cops started catching on to the kids disappearing and smoke coming from storm drains.

RIP to one of the realest homies you could ask for

14. That moment on your mmw...

When you realize,

you forgot your bic.
    FML.😤

15. Me and my boy made cleared a spot in the woods , made wall from vines and made a fire pit in the middle and set up some chairs it's amazing to smoke there at night

High

16. I started exploring my neighborhood about a year ago and have found awesome spots

First one is melody lake park (5 min skate from house) - already such a chill park on its own, not used as much as it used to. Lots of thick trees/forest. Has a path down to the river/lake, and at the bottom if u go right there's this rock set up you can make a fire at. But if you go left and follow the path eventually youll run into a mini campsite (probably made my kids). It uses stick and branches to make the skeleton of the "structure" and a tarp over the top.

Glenbae Circle House (10 min skate from house) - a house located in a small community on a dead end road that is owned by a 90 year old woman... who doesnt live in it. The house was actually pretty nice accept for the fact that its in a very inconvenient, woody park of the community. Its actually so inconvenient that no one wants to live there. 30+ years was how long it was on the market before it was taken off. The plumping and power still work (not sure why) and you get in by simply walking through the broken glass side door. Its almost comoletely gutted, from the door knobs to the copper wiring, but its a really nice house, in a great neighborhood (0 homeless population), perfectly hidden in partial woods safe from authoritative eyes.

Train tracks (1min skate from house) - I didnt even know my city had a train until i saw it moving through a patch of trees at a dead end cul-de-sac. I went through the trees found miles of track surrounded by woods. I can roll 2 fatties start smoking while walking on tracks and by the time i finish ill be at the gas station up the road (great discrete shortcut)

17. [​IMG]

Secret pond in Brawley, agricultural area in the imperial county desert

Smoked a fat bowl here, looking at all the smallmouth bass and tilapia, and massive carp as well..

[​IMG]

This may look man-made, but this is actually a volcanic field/wash in the Little Picacho wilderness, this is natural asphalt, the actual term being a 'reg'.  You can see a stand of octotillo plants along the horizon.  this is a dangerous area during the monsoon, though, otherwise it's super chill, and you can camp for free and get hammered.  BLM land :D

And here's why it's so dangerous:

[​IMG]

I went under a thunderstorm that was dumping a massive cloudburst on the algodones dunes area, and got trapped by a flash flood. 

18. #18 wanderingtoker, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    ^ got to love imperial, hot and dry as shit most of the year. Then boom for a month we could drown in a sandpit lol. Glad I moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. In a small city in southern california, there are many secretive toking spots just minutes from me.

20. Back in highschool me and my friends created a wigwam. Hopped the back of my friends fence and the people behind it were one of our friends grandparents and they said they didn't care if we were on their land. (Cause they had a shit ton) we made an actual wigwam with huge branches and then we put a fire pit back there. Holy shit was that the place to blaze at. Totally secluded nobody was ever back there. Good times good times. I'll snap a picture when I get home in a month!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum