Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping solution doesnt activate thc.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RyanLueders, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I take the thc from crook pot and it vapes but I can barely tell because it barely activates the thc but I leave it overnight smoke it in the morning and no thc activation.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. your going to have to put at least some effort in to explain yourself properly here. what you just said makes no sense.

a crock pot of thc? what are you trying to accomplish with the crock pot? edibles?oil?

im guessing oil because you attempted to vaporize it but it didnt activate??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Dude you kinda suck at using these forums. Too many posts about the same thing

4. Are you a troll, a retard, or someone using google translate lol. It really seems like all 3 combined

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. This thread is golden.

6. everyone chill out., he got so high that he's not making sense anymore

/thread