Psychology, Justice And Politics-Crossing The Rubicon Of Secrecy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 Vicious, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014

I don't appose lawful and peaceful revolution. I don't support your bullshit reason, absolutes or your flavor of unity.

Again, your treatment is inconsistent and unprofessional because it is experimental. I'm not sure what you don't understand. You have no plan once the person is gassed or a method to treat a specific symptom or ailment. The continues treatment from early procedures are ones from a field you have blanketly dismissed as fraudulent. What is your treatment?

But you have no plan for a lawful peaceful revolution why you oppose one based in law.  This is NOT consistent with a sincere American.

So you've admitted that the treatment is neither inconsistent or unprofessional, because it does not yet exist.

The treatment I propose uses a hypnotic script that addresses instincts in familiar language and compels people to reject the dominance of instincts that are destructive and utilize ones that are stable, responsible, creative, productive and compatible with family and community.

The hypnotic script is what does the work, and there are adequate samples, generally of how the scripts will read, in the dentists use of nitrous and oxygen with hypnosis.

Psychology has skills of diagnosis, but they must spend a great deal of time on occasion to learn anymore than what is evident in a few minutes.  The diagnosis serves as guidence for the creation of a script as it indirectly identifies the instincts that are acting within a persons unconscious mind.

3. you heard it here first folks

If you do not support a lawful.peaceful revolution you are not an American!

-yuri

4. I haven't admitted anything, you're skewing implications that are not there. The fact you think a script and some nitrous oxide can cure a plethora of mental ailments via the subconscious speaks volumes to how little you understand.

Responding to these posts are detrimental to my IQ.

Without development and evaluation after a period of time, there is no telling on the relative efficacy of the proposed treatment.

The fact is I've posted information from research of hypnosis that shows CELLULAR control of the human body by influence upon the unconscious mind.  If that can happen, according to epigenetics, major psychological changes are certainly possible because brain cells produce faster than those of the body.

Are you sure you deserve an IQ?  I mean look what you are using it for.

6. So, from what I've gathered, Christopher wants the state to treat certain types of insane people with hypnosis. He's mailed them and whatnot, and they won't do it. He concludes, based on all the things he knows about the departments and their workings, that it's some kind of conspiracy to let it all go on.

Hypnosis seems like a perfectly legitimate treatment to try. I don't understand all the fuss about that, especially from a psychology major. Vicious, why don't you think hypnosis is worth trying?

Christopher, I can't believe you think a lot of these people are government agents lol. Vicious is just debating you in a really pedantic way he probably learned from someone else. Drivel IMO. He's a psychology major but focuses on bashing you for throwing out arbitrary numbers when everyone knows that there's a ton of unconcious brain activity. I wish he would just refute hypnosis as a treatment directly instead of dumping on you for things that are really beside the point.

I mean that's all Christopher wants, is for the state to treat people with hypnosis. Why not focus on whether or not hypnosis is a valid treatment?

The reason I post is because I was diagnosed with schizophrenia after getting committed to a ward. I was committed because I told people the delusions I had felt like some kind of programming to make me a horrible murderer something. So I kinda understand where Chris is coming from with this evil brainwashing shit. That's what it seemed like lol. Weird but true. So, I imagine a treatment like this would be like counter-brainwashing to take the ill feelings instilled in you away. Who cares whether or not it's some evil conspiracy to brainwash people or just a mental illness, symptoms are the same.

That doesn't even make sense.

8. This is prima facie proof of perjury by a Ph.D psychologist.  I have experience with other frauds relating to this issue of the unconscious mind and hypnosis.

Of course the court that accepted the testimony of the psychologist AFTER being shown the written fraud on state court documents, is ALSO a fraud.

EXPLANATION of significant information of document. Forth check box down is checked indicating the document is under penalty of perjury. Dated 10-01-200, "signature on file" to right of the date.

[​IMG]

The post mark on the letter is October 4, 2002. Three days after he declared under penalty of perjury that he had mailed the "REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE" on October 1, he actually mailed it three days later on the October 4. Perjury on state court documents. Those 3 days would have preventing me from wasting a trip to the court, I had not picked up mail recently.

[​IMG]

9. #49 ChristopherABrown, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014

You gathered erroneously.  I met with the senior director and chief medical doctor for over an hour.  They offered to write the letter on official stationary to substantiate the meeting had occurred.

Treating drug addiction and alcoholism as well as sex offenders was the initial proposal.

10. #50 Vicious, Oct 24, 2014

I'm not refuting anything about hypnosis. I've explicitly said hypnosis is still being researched and used for treatment and has been for decades. Whereas Christ has said "Psychology does little or no work directly with the unconscious mind.", that psychology is fraudulent, there is no implementation of hypnosis research or use in treatment since the 60's and that the government has infiltrated and obscured information pertaining to mental health since the 60's.

I have nothing against hypnosis and knowledge it. Not Chris's pet theory founded on anecdotal evidence and circular absolute logic. Again, it's his experimental method and procedure that looses credibility, not hypnosis.

Be that as it may, you were treated for schizophrenia; likely with real therapy and an anti-psychotic. Chris wants to deprogram the 'brainwashing'. The symptoms are the same, the focus of the 'treatment' is different.

11. Nitrous helps with anxiety, fear, and pain because it's an addicting drug and may have nothing to do with hypnosis.  That's why dentists have dropped the hypnosis (except for a few and they use it rarely) and just use nitrous.

I check the reference to Mercy Miami and found they say they did treat warts with N2O with success.  They also said "Another study found that fake treatment with an x-ray machine can cause children's warts to disappear." so what does that say about nitrous eliminating warts?

Much to do about nothing, as usual.  Can I have a Cognitive Infiltrator Badge too?  And damn Chris, who keeps those kind of records other than OCD patients.....wait, do they treat that with nitrous and hypnosis?  I bet they did, so did it work?  Apparently not.

12. With the children and warts with the x-ray machine we are talking the placebo effect, but children under the age of 7 can often have their unconscious mind at the fore of their waking state, meaning its still basically hypnosis.

I didn't read in the page about hypnosis, anything about nitrous treatment. Maybe you got that mixed up.

I've also not heard that nitrous is addictive physically. Psychologically, people can become addicted to anything.

No coginfil badge Ed, you ooze sincerity.

I apologize..where do I sign up to have my eyes held open and insane images and words beamed into me?

14. Actually, the sensation of items made popular in discusssion by cognitive infiltration suffice to meet that request.

This will be fine with you until the actions by government they are masking with false activism, complaint based whining and pointless speculation, causes a complete loss of rights and freedoms with a wave of epic strife that kills you.

Most likely it will kill you first. Have you considered you are the one that suffers from cognitive infiltration? How have you ruled that out?

16. #56 Cactus Ed, Oct 24, 2014
    I frequently get mixed up.  I'll work on that badge but I'm afraid you're right, I'm not good at skullduggery.  About the cognitive infiltrator idea, that concept came to me about 10 years ago when I was being bad, my mind was active and I was trying to understand terrorism. My epiphany was communication between individuals or groups was like Wi-Fi of our minds: thoughts are transmitted from one persons brain to another by voice or sight.  Ideas get in the heads of many individuals, particularly those who have "open minds" and start changing things, like a computer virus. Groups who spend time together, either physically or technologically start thinking alike.  I have to admit I haven't read many of your posts on it because you speak over my head, meaning I have to concentrate to understand and at this point in my life concentration is work and I'm a lazy guy.  Cognitive infiltration sounds like what I was calling thought viruses but I didn't get so far as imagine people doing it intentionally with an agenda, I was thinking it's the thought viruses (ideas) simply replicating themselves.  I was thinking it was more of an unconscious occurrence but I can see how effective it is being used in Islam to radicalize weaker minds.  Since religion relies on faith and to have faith you must disconnect the logical mind it makes it easy for those ideas to flourish. 

TLDR.....Cognitive infiltrators inject thought viruses into open minds.

Regarding the thread topic....I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed due to the discussion of unmentionables.

17. I feel like the officials of Santa Barbara County must love this guy.

I also feel like the taxpayers of Santa Barbara County would be thrilled at the amount of their time and money he's wasted.

18. Because of experience, cognitive iniltration can only work to sabotage the message of method for solution or lawful peaceful revolution i bring.

How do you know its not flawed. Third party verification is required for that. Mental issues can't be self diagnosed.

Cognitive infiltration is a social affliction.  I am the third party.  Society is deeply deceived and mislead.

Actually the symptoms of mental illness can be seen by the self.  If they are of the deep unconscious then they are very difficult to treat.  Otherwise thinking can be consciously changed which changes the production of brain cells to other gene maps which have permanent effect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.