In which direction is she spinning?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Koh, Oct 23, 2014.

1. what it keeps switching for me. when i start thinking which way is clockwise it starts moving counter clockwise when i look back. im so confusez

2. -is glib-

3. i think the gif changes directions at different intervals of time. lol

4. To the naysayers, it's legit. Pretty old trick.

[​IMG]

I use to make to be able to make her go both ways but without the lines now it's clockwise.

5. She goes both ways to me. 

Nai! It doesn't. Try watching it with someone and you'll see ;)

7. Even with the lines it looks like #2 and #3 are spinning in opposite directions.

8. By god it is legit.

Sorry for calling everybody mad.

9. if you look at the foot on the floor and picture it bouncing back and fourth you can make here bounce both ways...kinda tricky until you get it

10. Yeah I never see anything but counter-clockwise. I'm also left handed which is another indicator I'm a right hemisphere guy.

11. I think you have clocmwise/counterclockwise mixed up.

Is she spinning to her right? If so, thats clocmwise.

She is spinning to her right, and clockwise to me. Ive stared at it for 5 mins, looking at different parts of her, and she always spins to her right, and clockwise.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. This just broke my brain.

If i look at the middle only (like in the OP) she is spinning clockwise.

If i look at the middle and left, she is still spinning clockwise.

If i loom middle and right, its counterclockise.

If i glance back over to the left real quick, she is back to counterclockwise

This is the work of the devil i say

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The .gif with three images & lines I can make her spin both ways. Start by looking at the left image and she's going clockwise. Pan my eyeballs to the right .gif and she's going counter-clockwise

14. I can see both directions.

When I initially stare at her she was going counter-clockwise. After a minute I told myself to look harder and see if she switches. After a minute or so she changes directions.

I can make her go either way.

15. Every time  look away, she changes direction.

16. I love women that go both ways

17. Holy fuck tits.

I havent been high in months and this shit blee my mind.

I can see both and its weird as fuck.

If you look at the one with 3 I can make her change rotation back and forth to the point she is always looking away.

Take this sorcery away before I burn you at the stake.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Could only see clockwise at first

With the lines I can switch between either way or if I focus on the heads only make them all spin in the same direction

19. its weird in the ones with the lines you can still make her bottom foot go the opposite way so it looks like her leg is twisting backwards

20. Well I'm a very left brained and analytical person yet I can only see clockwise....so I'm either short sighted or a sucker....