how do i get more sex from women?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gumisgood, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God damn OP.
    You really need a swift kick in the ass.
    The immaturity and complete disrespect coming from you is troubling. Reading your post was so eerily similar to that rich virgin kid's video that i'm worried you're going to do something hurtful because you repel females and lack empathy.

Seriously, get yourself some fucking help. Go see a therapist, for yourself and the people around you.

2. [​IMG]

Do you think you're a supervillain bro?

3. Haven't you heard? He's gonna suck us all up into his asshole with his head if we don't stay out of his way. He doesn't need help. He's the king of shit mountain. Royalty needs no help.

4. He just wants attention. Little guy is gonna sleep good tonight

5. #105 Cawdswallup, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Alone...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edit: sorry, I really shouldn't be contributing to this potential psychopath's dysfunction.

you must be high. i already said it depends on what you think constitutes sex lol

7. Bro what in the fuck are u on? You probably weigh 100 pounds, ur not scaring anyone. Now go jerk off and smoke a blunt or kill some people on world of war craft to take out ur anger.

8. Hey OP this works every time. Just walk up and whip your penis out. Women respond well to this.

9. I'm not white, btw. Don't get me started on race. 

Of course not...where did I say that I'm owed sex? Women will do as they please, and I'll do as I please. Men laugh at me now, so I'll cry. But then the day will come where they won't be laughing anymore. Ah well..

This world is so fucked.

10. but let me tell you, when it works...

11. well now, it appears everyone is getting laid, but you...

I am pretty high right now. 

That doesn't change the fact you gotta push your dick up inside a woman before secks occurs. 

no thanks.

i'm not angry...is that what you're getting? i was angry...i'm beyond that now.

you're wrong, i am scaring someone. i'm scaring myself.

i'm scared about what will happen this time.

no thanks.

i'm not angry...is that what you're getting? i was angry...i'm beyond that now.

you're wrong, i am scaring someone. i'm scaring myself.

i'm scared about what will happen this time.

so what is mutual masturbation? foreplay? 3 it is, doesn't matter to me..3 or 4...whatever. same problem. 

15. Tested for legitimacy.

Sade's right.

16. This thread should be reported to authorites, I hate to bring that kind of attention to this forum but really, someone send in his IP address. I'd do it but i'm on the app.

17. If you're not trolling, go talk to someone. Grasscity isn't the place to make threats. This thread isn't going anywhere.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.