What makes you feel on top of the world?

Discussion in 'General' started by KingOfPoland, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Well?
    What makes you feel awesome even in the worst of times?
    For me, it's dressing nice and going for super-early morning walks. No one's around, so I get time to think to myself. I feel so fucking dandy.:) [​IMG]
    I may look mopey on the outside, but you know I'm swagnificent. [this isn't me btw]

2. Whats the point of dressing up if you know no one is gonna be around to see? No homo....

3. Being in a plane

4. I love the feeling of driving home from work on Friday for the weekend with a fat wad in my pocket. Great feeling.

5. Riding a wave.

and when my wife says she loves me, but nobody wants to hear about that shit.

6. In bold. I don't get it?

7. Doing things I love with the people I love

8. #9 newbgrow, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Doing something I felt would be impossible.  Also, other stuff.

9. Hell yes! I've only flown a couple times, so it was such a new and exciting experience for me. Having a flying obsession as a child may have added. I remember the first time I flew, I had my forehead stuck to the window as I watched us start moving, pick up speed, and eventually take off. Then staring at everything below, in awe and trying to pick out familiar sights. When I finally looked away for a minute once we got into the air, I remember looking at the man next like, "dude, we're in the sky. Right now. ISN'T THIS AWESOME?" and he just has the look like  :huh: Ever flown in a helicopter? Awesome new flying experience all over again :D

Anyway, add the high points of parenthood to my list. And drugs, they call it 'high' for a reason :smoke: Also, another cheesy one, but hearing heartfelt appreciation from someone (or family of) you've tried to help is a pretty great feeling.

10. Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

11. We don't understand half the shit he says. Just go with it.

12. #13 Secret Jardin, Oct 23, 2014
    I was insinuating it may be gay to play dress up

13. Killing a horde 1v1

14. getting head from 2 women

15. walking my dog

16. #17 RonaldBilius, Oct 23, 2014
    honestly I felt on top of the world when this girl that I liked from the first time I saw her started to only hang around me I had been friends with her for about a year then we started fucking every night and doing drunk stuff together and she was so good looking. The first time I made out with her I was really drunk and she pulled me out of her house and we went at it in the neighbors bush. I would take her out to eat and we would get smashed on friday nights and go to these really nice restaurants downtown . She didn't have much money and I loved taking her out since I could afford it with my job.

Unfortunately those good times can't always last.....

17. Smoking a bowl in the peak of a mountain. Doing this makes me feel on top of the world in both a literal and a metaphorical sense :bongin:

Here are two pics I have taken that describe this feeling (The one on the left is on the highest peak east of the Mississippi River). Living in the mountains is cool and I don't think i could ever live anywhere flat with a low elevation.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

18. Wakin up, toasting a bowl and making a dope ass healthy breakfast with plans to look forward to during the day!

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App

19. Getting laid, driving fast, bro-downs w/ my bros, growing weed, smoking weed, lifting weights, eating good.