Attack on Ottawa: Dead soldier and gunman identified

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Oct 23, 2014.

Using Israel as the scapegoat, again?

Trying to turn Canada into the Middle East, again?

3. Discussed this subject months ago with friends.
    Its already happened in the uk, but now we have fucked up folk sitting in thier rooms listening to the muslim equvilient of alex jones, and going out and killing the very people they live with.

Its only a matter of time before they come up with idea of poisoining the takeaways that millions of brits buy, normally drunk so they prolly wouldn't even notice .

Could make a big impact in one evening. Thank fuck I don't eat them haha

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Look, the best way to stop these terrorists is to put out, and enforce, an edict that anytime somebody that commits a deadly act of terrorism on our soil, their entire family will be hunted down and killed - the parents, spouse, children, aunts, uncles, the whole family goes to the afterlife with them.  That will make them think twice about pulling a jihad.  

5. I read the first 10 comments, WTF is with people using the word terror, act of terror, terrorist. Are you for fucking real? Some dude killed a soldier. The soldier, if he were to commit murder on someone is not labeled an act of terror on the land of (insert middle eastern nation at constant war here). Naw, it's another day on the job. Terror is intense over dramatic fear. The only time you call someone a terrorist is when they kill one of "your" people? On "your" soil? Get the fuck out, sit the fuck down and rethink what your spewing out of that mouth.

6. You try so hard to make points against J-D you're being silly. The fall of Canadian civil society won't be on the heads of those trying to wake everyone the fuck up.   For placing blame look to Islam.

No.

Civil society will be in jeopardy with the polarization that the Dillas and others here in Canada are going for.

I can't blame Islam for our reactions to it.  The vast majority of Canadian Muslims are against what the xtremists are up to and Dilla said above that this sad event is "the actions of the Muslim community in Canada".  This is patently false, obviously hysterical and politically motivated.

In the last couple of days, the Muslim comminty has been condemning both acts and it's a known fact that the community and the Imams have been trying to help the authorities since quite some time.  They have acknowledged as much.  They may even have a hand in compiling the "list of 90 extremists" that the government alleges to have.

Although I will admit that the politically correct Muslim haters and generalizers will probably have the upper hand for a while ...

8. #48 BakedSnarf, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014

Muslims in Canada, fuck Muslims in general are not the ones to blame for the acts of terror certain individuals commit. That's the equivalent of saying that all white Christians are rapists if there are a few individuals who are white and Christian who commit acts of rape upon others. I have several friends who are Muslim and they certainly don't go out, spewing radical islamic beliefs, shooting people up who aren't practicing Islam. 

Gun laws in Canada really aren't that strict. All you need is to be 18+, pay $300 for a safety program on how to properly handle and utilize a gun, and then wait a few months while they process your application request. 

How is this not an act of terror? It's a direct attack to Canada's security and the institutions in place to keep Canadians on a whole safe. 

9. It starts -

But the good people responded -

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/24/cold-lake-mosque-vandalized-with-words-go-home

10. Oh really? Did the lone gundude threaten all Canadians and the safety of their well-being? Did a certain jihadist organization say this was only the beginning and Canada can expect more? How many can they even kill in one shot? A school bus full? A building? Maybe, an rc car bomb? I want to know!!! lol but really isn't any sort of violent act, especially murder, an act of terror? it's terrifying to do such things, absolutely but what is the sense In labeling it as terror. It differentiates the murders by placing them on subconscious scale, this murder GOOD :) ex. Saddam, Osama. Bad murder: "our" people. There is no difference. A man dead is another perished. The moment you differentiate the two is the moment you move astray, what then is equality? Your view of equality is of circumstances and biases, Catered to fit your view. Ya I went on a tangent here lol but its really so simple.

Well, to be fair the "lone wolf" acts of terror are simply a new form or terrorist attacks since larger scale plots - like 9/11 - can now be easily thwarted due to the security practices put in place post-9/11. Now people are going to see more, smaller-scale, homegrown terrorist attacks that are, in a cumulative effort, one overlying plot to undermine current societal institutions. So, your argument of this incident being too small of an event for it to be categorized as a terrorist attack is, shall we say, outdated, because quite frankly the rules of the game have changed and evolved; the wording of what is and what isn't a terrorist attack have also. Additionally, this string of attacks, with the one in Quebec where the newly radicalized Canadian ran over two soldiers, killing one; and this new attack in Ottawa are indeed thought to have been a part of ISIS's threat towards Canada, just weeks after the Canadian government started bombing ISIS training camp locations. 

An act of terror can't be defined as the same as murder. Acts of terror are to input fear and provoke dissent within the citizens of a country towards their current government, making them feel like they cannot trust their government to protect them; making it seem like their government is failing them. I'm not trying to define the murders western governments as "Good" murders, hell I'm not even trying to deny that those acts themselves were not acts of terror, because they were, they just weren't acts of terror being conducted upon our society or our people. 

12. The house raided in Portsmouth recently was owned by a family who own a takeaway. So it's not impossible. Not gonna stop me from getting halal takeaways under the influence of haram drinks. 

I do remember one article on the Portsmouth raid featuring a quote from the police saying that they acted on tip offs from Muslims who went to the same mosque, so there are plenty of western Muslims who can't stand the Daesh cunts too.

13. hahaha somebody always feels the need to go ahead and say some drivel like this that we all could've conceived of ourselves if we were trying to feel nice towards the self proclaimed enemy hehehe

14. The fact is there's no real difference between fucking Republicans liberals or Muslims all that shit same fucking thing fuck politics fuck the government fucking rules fucking laws fuck the system

15. Git yer donkeys loaded up n head for the hills boxed milk that won't go bad other food that won't go bad ammo, guns, tents, bedding, clothing weed seeds get out while you can!

16. If somebody killed somebody in the name of the fucking Anaheim Angels would you be mad at the baseball team same shit someone killing someone in the name of fucking Islam it's not Islam doing it at someone doing it in the name of Islam but alas fuck all religions fuck all systems fuck all government fuck all rules my rule is if you're already passed my fence it's too late

It's not drivel it's just a fact bro, most Muslim leaders in Canada not only have nothing to do with extremism, they actively campaign against it.

18. Tragic days that never seem to end.  Fanatics killing in the name of a benevolent god with no end in sight.

Unfortunately, this is becoming all too common.

19. I bet Dilla couldn't make this topic fast enough once he found out who the perpetrator was. 

20. Lip service, that's all it is.  The clergy of Islam is just as corrupt and uninterested in justice as the clergy of any other religion, and probably more so.