Attack on Ottawa: Dead soldier and gunman identified

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Oct 23, 2014.

1. ikr

Abortion clinic gets bombed, all.we hear about is the Iraq war

-yuri

2. Or the countless amount of men of the cloth that fuck up kids in more than one way.

That would make Dilla's day ...

4. #24 forty winks, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014

Elizabeth May, Canadian MP

5. Geee where did this guy get his weapon? Canada gun laws are hyper strict...thought that was the end all be all to stopping this madness of gun deaths...oh I forgot he was crazy.

I wonder if the guy who is dead took comfort in the "Gun Free" zone sign. Why didn't that work! Whyyyy

Innocents always die in conflicts. No matter what time period, no matter what war. Are the Muslims who run the brothels, that rape the boys, girls, men and women innocent?

Islamics are just as responsible for a many great crimes against humanity as anyone else.

7. #27 SmokinP, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    There are brothels in every country in the world run by every race and creed.

How did you imply from my post that I was claiming Muslims are innocent ?

What I asked of the original poster was are the Muslims of Canada to be held responsible for the actions of a lone disgruntled individual ?

It is obvious that they are not similar to how Jonny America is not responsible for the actions of his war mongering government.

Simples...

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

8. I don't like how you use logical thinking. Go away. The world is a scary place. Let me be afraid.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29752077

He was a mentally ill crack addict who previously had asked the authorities to put him in jail so that he could clean up his isolated and miseable life.  Instead of getting help, he was turned away ...

Are we going to start calling radical Islamists "mentally ill" individuals now?

How politically correct.

Are you denying the veracity of what is being said?

Or are you just making a shilly comment?

Let me guess, the convert to Islam who ran over and killed a soldier was also mentally ill?

Are you changing the subject?

Or are you making another shilly comment?

Just questioning the logic behind using mental illness as a scapegoat for those who commit acts in the name of Islam.

Do you prefer self-serving logic over the facts of this specific case?

drug addict converts to islam > proceeds to shoot up parliament. Must definitely be the drug addiction :rolleyes:

is it a coincidence? awful lot of converts to islam are committing islamic terrorism.

He was lost; estranged from his family; reached out and asked for help for his serious drug problem; was denied help and sent back to the streets.

Don't try and turn my country into your country.

Reached out to whom? You are quoting the opinion of a single Canadian MP.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/23/ottawa-shooting-suspect-michael-zehaf-bibeau-canada-parliament

19. \tREPORT: OTTAWA SHOOTER'S DAD APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REBEL FIGHTER IN LIBYA 

20. You're trying too hard to get way too much pro israeli mileage from this sad event.  I suggest you respect the balanced nature of Canadian civil society and try and not destroy everything Canadians have worked so hard to build over a period of so many decades.

If you luv the miasma of the Middle East so much ...