Vegi Indoor Greenhouse LED Grow (Tangilope Sugar Mango Ryder)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Vegi, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Not much by way of an update but my SMR is frosting up a bit more and did a bit more LST on my Tangilope.

Get scared everytime I LST now after snapping the top

2. Don't worry Vegi, you'll get used to it. Be confident and firm, yet sensitive and aware - that's what the ladies like!

I think I'll use that advice in real like too  :lol:

4. Yeah but in real life you dont want to feed them silica to make them more pliable! XD

Yoga works best! :lol:

5. Strain - Sugar Mango Ryder
    Day 39
    \nAve. Temps: 21.5 C
    Ave. Hum: 55%
    Nutes: Bio Canna Vega/Bio Canna Flores
    Stage: Flower (Day 13)
    \nShe's frosting up a bit now! I do have one concern though, can anyone let me know if the third pic is showing male sacks by the stem? Or are these two bulbous looking things by the stem/shoot connection meant to be there in a fem shooting hairs?
    \n View attachment 148458
    View attachment 148457
    View attachment 148456

Strain - Tangilope
    Day 39
    \nAve. Temps: 21.5 C
    Ave. Hum: 55%
    Nutes: Bio Canna Vega
    Stage: Vegging (Day 34)
    \nThe LST is making my plant go nuts! Lol, she's getting shoots in a crazy number of places. There's one shoot which looks well weird and now has a crazy number of stems as well!
    \n View attachment 148461
    View attachment 148459
    View attachment 148460

6. Strain - Sugar Mango Ryder
    Day 43
    \nAve. Temps: 21.0 C
    Ave. Hum: 57%
    Nutes: Bio Canna Flores/Bio Canna BioBoost
    Stage: Flower (Day 17)
    \nJust getting nice and frosty now, really starting to stink now as well, lol. But a nice smell none the less for such a small plant.
    \n View attachment 148534
    View attachment 148535
    \nStrain - Tangilope
    Day 43
    \nAve. Temps: 21.0 C
    Ave. Hum: 57%
    Nutes: Bio Canna Vega
    Stage: Vegging (Day 38)
    \nShe's just becoming more and more bushy with all sorts of new sprouting shoots from the LST. Hoping to fill out the surface area of the pot and get some stretch before switching to flower.
    \n View attachment 148536
    View attachment 148537

Can't wait now. My target is at least the SMR ready to be chopped by Xmas

7. Anyone find watering makes the Perlite just float to the top? Also, what are the smaller flower leaves called?

8. There was a big debate about perlite floating up while watering in one of the organics forums. Some people swore the perlite would float up and others were of the opinion that it didn't float up that much. I can't remember now if the debate was actually resolved, but I seem to remember one of the final conclusions was it depends a lot on how you water your garden. Forceful watering seems to cause this more (like using a hose)  and in my own experience with my pc box using hand watering, I haven't found this to be a significant issue so far.

9. Ah OK.

Yeah I found the more abrupt, quick water makes it just float up exactly where the water hits, whereas a slow more even water kinda reduces it.

Just worried me as it would mean all the perlite going from below to the top reducing aeration further below

10. Always water slowly and from the outside towards the middle. You don't want to be turning up soil and exposing roots when you water lol

11. Lol, its only when you actually start your own grow do you realise just how complicated the simple things are!

12. Hey vegi!
    Happy thanksgiving mate!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

Thanks dude, your posts are always more than welcome.

14. As are yours brother :)

I suppose the complication is more for us newbs. I think the veteran growers on here probably don't view things exactly the way we do LOL!

Haha, True

17. Trust me, a pain in the ass is always a pain in the ass, you just learn to not get as excited by it the more trips around the sun you make :smoke:

18. Hey Vegi, I've definitely noticed this when I pour water in the pot too rapidly.