Dreams From My Real Father

Discussion in 'General' started by Secret Jardin, Oct 22, 2014.

1. #1 Secret Jardin, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    http://youtu.be/tDQTi-U4sdg

At age 18, Barack Obama admittedly arrived at Occidental College a committed revolutionary Marxist. What was the source of Obama's foundation in Marxism? Throughout his 2008 Presidential campaign and term in office, questions have been raised regarding Barack Obama's family background, economic philosophy, and fundamental political ideology. Dreams from My Real Father is the alternative Barack Obama "autobiography," offering a divergent theory of what may have shaped our 44th President's life and politics.

This fascinating narrative is based in part on 2 years of research, interviews, newly unearthed footage and photos, and the writings of Davis and Obama himself. Dreams from My Real Father weaves together the proven facts with reasoned logic in an attempt to fill-in the obvious gaps in Obama's history. Is this the story Barack Obama should have told?

I found the claims in this video to be interesting the photographic and video evidence of his father and mother is quite shocking, regardless of how you feel about Obama or so called "conspiracy" the provocative photos of his mother in this film will raise questions.

Attached Files:

2. I dont like your profile picture

3. It dosnt like you either

4. We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us.

Sent from my DeLorean using a Flux Capacitor

5. Good to know

6. Is that Obama in the attached pics? :confused: If so he had some alright boobs. 

7. Anonymous motto

Sent from my DeLorean using a Flux Capacitor

8. Attached Files:

9. seconds!

10. http://youtu.be/yQLdPTXeapg

Glenn Beck's wearing a suit but is wearing tennis shoes... :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

12. How'd the OP get a journalism degree and with cum louder distiction to boot?

13. He's so trendy

14. Attached Files:

15. It's journalism...

Now if it were underwater basketweaving, we'd be impressed.

16. #20 Secret Jardin, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Howd you know!! Have u been stalking my wet weavers class down at the YMCA pool?

Attached Files: