Terror attack in Jerusalem: Baby killed, 7 hurt.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Oct 22, 2014.

1. This terrorist act is sure to severely hamper Palestinian indepence.

Why should Israel bow down to a culture that praises the man responsible for killing a baby?

[​IMG]

2. #42 SmokinP, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Ignore the points in my post that you obviously cannot refute and go on a rant about us and them...

Lmao

I am not a Palestinian and you from what I can gather are not Israeli. ( if I recall your brother married an Israeli ?)
    What's with the us and them carry on ?

Have you converted and gone off on a Jewhad mission ? :)

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

3. From Fatah's Facebook page :

Comments from the Palestinian authorities:

Fatah: "(...) Fatah honors the heroic martyr Abdel Rahman Al-Shaludi, who executed the Jerusalem operation which led to the running over of settlers in the occupied city of Jerusalem."

Hamas: "The attack in Jerusalem is an act of heroism and a natural response to the crimes of the occupation against our people and our holy places”

4. #44 J-DILLA, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    Build settlements in response to Jerusalem terror: minister

:hello:

No need to exact revenge with murder.

Just build more settlements. Palestinians are more interested in violence against Jews rather than a state of their own.

5. #45 Rotties4Ever, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    So Jdilla and smokingp didnt get married yet? damnit! call me when they do, so we have a discussion instead of a circle jerk...

6. What do you expect J ?

The Israelis are occupying these people. Occupation does not work.. The people resist...

7. #47 ReturnFire333, Oct 24, 2014
    Terror attack in Palestine. Israel drops bombs... kills hundreds of civilians. Oh wait, are daily occurrences not considered terrorist attacks?

8. #48 J-DILLA, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014

Crushing a 3 month old baby with a car is considered resistance?

Congratulating the now (luckily dead) terrorist for his action is considered resistance?

If this seems to be the case, I applaud Israel for refusing to appease the demands of such people. Palestinian independence just took a step backwards.

Israel should 100 settlements for every innocent Israeli killed by "resistance fighters."

9. #49 J-DILLA, Oct 24, 2014

You mean war? Yea, clearly Israel has the more powerful army.

Palestinians are stupid enough to launch shitty rockets despite being the weaker side.

Yet time and time again, they build terror infrastructure instead of schools and hospitals.

10. war terrorism

It depends in who you ask

Israel is a terrorist faction by definition tjough

-yuri

11. #51 J-DILLA, Oct 24, 2014

And Hamas is an officially recognized terrorist group by the EU, Canada, Japan, Australia, Bahrain, USA, Egypt, the UK, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia (under the Muslim Brotherhood).

If you haven't noticed, Hamas does everything in its power to maximize the number of Palestinian casualties.

Israel is a country, not sure how you can say a country is a terrorist faction. 

What's your point?

12. #52 yurigadaisukida, Oct 24, 2014
    are you serious?

Terrorist - one who targets civilians and.uses fear as a weapon

Israel is by definition a terrorist faction

And no Israel is not a country. Its a made up country

I do not recognize the legitimacy of Israel nor does most the world

Officially yea. Its "officially" a country. But that means Jack shit.

-yuri

13. #53 SmokinP, Oct 24, 2014
    The fanatically religious Israeli settlers are occupying Palestinian land and continue to encroach further and further into Palestinian land aided and abetted by the Israeli military.

This does and continues to draw a backlash. In this case a lone individual flipped out and drove his car into a group of these religious fanatics (Israeli settlers). This was not a terrorist attack, it was one lone lunatic.

The Israeli settlers need to think long and hard about the choices they are making and the danger they are putting their families in.
    They would be best served putting their books of fairy tales in their packed bags and going back to where they came from.
    They have no right to be on the lands they are occupying.

14. lol !!!! What a load of crap.

None of what you just said has any relevance to what I asked you.

Crushing a 3 month old baby with a car is considered resistance?

Hamas and Fatah congratulating the now (luckily dead) terrorist for his action is considered resistance?

You comment is 2 edgy 4 me 

Most of the world does in fact recognize Israel, actually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel

17. I dare you to give me a set of 'optimal' conditions under which it is acceptable to steal land. Also how does religious faith and geographical location factor into this?

18. "Israel held over 3,000 prisoners - in over 5,000 incidents - in solitary confinement over the course of last year. Over 200 minors were sent to solitary. Experts call the practice cruel and inhuman treatment, and agree that it causes sever psychiatric problems.

With two attacks in Jerusalem within the span of a week committed by men who spent significant period of time in solitary, it merits a closer look."

http://972mag.com/solitary-confinement-a-common-denominator-in-jerusalem-attacks/98386/

19. Is there a difference between killing people by driving a car into a crowd or killing them in a one sided military campaign? How many children died during the invasion of Gaza this summer?

Israel and Hamas both use disgusting means to their ends.