Terror attack in Jerusalem: Baby killed, 7 hurt.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Oct 22, 2014.

1. The driver went immediately to the police.

This resistance fighter tried to flee the scene.

Luckily he was severely incapacitated by police..

2. So far this year..

Palestinians dead = greater than 2000

Israelis dead = less than 100

Pretty sure I know who the real cowards are.

3. #23 J-DILLA, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    You mean you know which side takes the precautionary measures to protect its own citizens?

The last underground tunnels Hamas built that Israel had to destroy took over 800,000 tons of cement to construct, all of which could have been used for bomb shelters and other important infrastructure in Gaza.

4. Naw I'm more aware of the side blindly massacring a group of people in an area half the size of LA who aren't allowed to enter or leave without the permission of the Israeli govt though. If the Palestinians COULD protect their citizens they would BUT like you've pointed out.. There's almost no actual govt in Palestine.. AND not cause of the Palestinians. There was some mysterious foreign force that just appeared and seemed to systematically dissolve any form of governorship there was though :confused:

Weird how that works out so perfectly for the necessity to always be aggressive one then must wonder if it's a manufactured aggression :confused:

5. Food, medicine and an ability to escape that area would IMO be a pretty important priority.

Also why work on infrastructure when Israel is CONSTANTLY destroying any form of stability you attempt to create? You think if they built bomb shelters the raid groups would have simply avoided them? No they'd have filled em in after kicking everyone out.

AFTER dropping leaflets :p

6. #26 J-DILLA, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    The last underground tunnels Hamas built that Israel had to destroy took over 800,000 tons of cement to construct, all of which could have been used for bomb shelters and other important infrastructure in Gaza. Yet not a single bomb shelter....

While the other side provides bomb shelters in every home. I think it's pretty evident why the death toll was higher in Gaza than in Israel.

Everyone complained that the Palestinians had nowhere to go during the last conflict that was safe - but who's fault is that? While chaos was happening upstairs, Hamas were sitting very comfortably in their tunnels during the whole conflict (until they were destroyed of course).

[​IMG]

One must question the motives of a society that places a greater emphasis on building terror tunnels instead of bomb shelters.

7. #27 forty winks, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    NVM

8. #28 Royal Vengeance, Oct 23, 2014
    @Jdilla no shill photos please.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414035322.866068.jpg

An extensive network of tunnels throughout all of Gaza outside to neighboring countries including Israel but the estimated tunnels to Israel?

9-31

Your telling me most of the cement sent was used to build 9-31 tunnels?

Also it states in the article targets almost entirely were military with the exception of Israeli allegations of a foiled plot to plan a "massive attack"

Are you not at war? Terrorists attack citizens to invoke fear.

Only terrorists I see is the Israeli govt.

9. I noticed you used the word deliberately

Nice! Classic cognitve iinfiltrator tactic!

Now It looks like babies killed Israel were accidents in self defense while babies killed by Palestinians are obviously intentional!

Keep up Tue good work. Chris would he proud

-yuri

10. No surprise how all the pro Palestinians justify that, You guys make me throw up.

11. My mate said to me yesterday "how can you support palastine"

Well for one I dont. I do see an unfair situation.
    My mate like a few more I suspect get it in thier heads arabs= isis,9/11 7/7

Its actually pretty sad that people can be so ignorant.
    And the true fact of the matter is, if israel was commiting these acts on anyone else, there would be an international outcry.

in fact there already is, but the spin drs and the Jewish lobby with a mixture of threats, and bribes gloss over the issues.
    Fortunaetly though a lot of countries see them for what they are, and have nothing to do with them.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Oh im sure by the end of they day the israelis will hit those kids back
    Cant throw stones if they dont have arms eh

13. #34 BRZBoy, Oct 23, 2014

Has nothing to do with being a coward has everything to do with superior training and firepower something the Arabs lack in volumes.

Superior technology, and training will win virtually any war even if its lopsided nearly every-time.

That 100 Israeli dead would be dramatically higher if it was not for Iron Dome. The Arabs shot over 1000 rockets year to date into populated areas. Iron Dome is the worlds highest hit ratio anti mortar system. If Iron Dome had not existed it would of been a blood bath on the side of the Israelis.

Whats cool is Israeli is testing out a laser based anti mortar system that should up the percentage of kill from about 90% to 100%.

It must frustrate them to no ends that all there equipment makes them virtually impotent. Its like a gnat buzzing around you now. The tunnels are destroyed, a almost impenetrable wall, and now technology makes them more of a annoyance then a threat.

14. Superior technology and training. Really?
    Like vietnam, and not one but 3 super powers of there day got thier arses handed to them in afghanastan.

Can drop as many smart bombs, and send in SAS etc but if history has taught us anything. Its if the people dont want you there, then you can never trully win and control that nation.

15. Yip.

The US have all the technology and fire power but could still not catch an old man escaping the Bora Bora mountains on a donkey...

A guerrilla army cannot be defeated. The only way the religious fanatics who have moved from the US, Canada, Russia, etc etc and set up shop in the lands known as Israel will ever have peace is by negotiating an agreement with their neighbours.

Their warmongering and refusal to negotiate has got them nowhere apart from turning the vast majority of the world against them and until they come to their senses they will never know peace...

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

Thats fine bring it on. You send rockets they send tanks. You blow up a school then level a power plant. Want to shower useless rockets that get shot down you fine out what 30mm Apache bullets do. Build some tunnels...well dip shits we have advanced tunnel detection systems and they get collapsed...must of been thousands of man hours of labor wasted. Great idea!

17. Lol the rockets are useless now.

And yet I read daily on here about those poor israelis having rockets rained down on them.

Or is not the truth that the rockets are only mentioned after air strikes into gaza.

That was a voluntary withdrawn. The number of Vietcongs slaughtered is in the hundreds of thousands. You can summarize that war but it was a war with self imposed borders where no fighting occurred. Real wars do not happen that way.

Leaving Afghan is on our terms. The El Presidente happens to be withdrawing in 2016. What was set out to do is finished. What happens after is up to them. Afghan has over 400,000 military members.

Its like Iraq...there fate is there own. They had a choice to fight. Instead the idiots fled like women or allowed themselves to be captured only to be slaughtered like dogs.

19. Voluntary withdrawal
    Is that what they call it these days lol

Seriously if your measure of winning a war is the body count ,or slaughtered as you put it.
    You need to have a rethink

Nothing wrong with pride and patriotism in ypure country , but please at least be honest.