Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry as FU@

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SilkyJohnson24, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Is it just me or is it stupid hard to get some bud in the south. I just moved to Louisiana from Cali and its a fuckin mission getting bud out here

2. Yes, it hard to get bud in the south compared to Cali. I'll pray for you bro.

3. I used to live in Louisiana...out north of Lake Ponchatraine ...and it's weed growing heaven out there....just too many coon asses (cajuns) making meth wasting their lives to grow good weed...

4. Fuckin a man it's frustrating haha. I could get good bud instantly delivered in Cali. Conservatives made people out here waaayyy too damn paranoid

5. I live in GA..weed is expensive and hard to get, but I was born and raised here so I know a lot of the people. Once you live there a while Itll get a little easier. The cops here are fucking assholes too

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

6. You should have stayed on the west side. My stash box is a 5 gallon tote and a case of half gallon jars. :D

7. I was watching southern justice on NG channell on TV and i have notice that the south is filled with meth heads. Lots of labs all over the place out there.

8. Shit haha is wish I could've. I already know

9. It's true. They are killing themselves out there, just like back in the late 80s, early 90s with crackheads stealing everything...I sure hate that the unknowing Public lumps us stoners in with that trash.....

10. Weed isn't hard to get in Georgia lol (unless you live in like... Plains) but it is expensive

11. Yea OP I'm from Lake Charles, Louisiana. I'm going the opposite direction moved to DC now moving to north California. Louisiana is super strict on bud.

12. Yeah it's retarded as fuck. But good for you man. I'm from Northern California you won't have any issues gettin bud there trust me

13. I beg to differ. In Frisco area and Sonoma county there is bud. But when you go up towards Humboldt, there is not many dispensaries up there. That because everyone ( and I mean practically everyone) is growing thier own. If you know growers, then yeah it's easy as heck to get weed. 
     Check weedmaps and see how many dispensaries are in the L.A and SD area compared to North Cali. There is a dispensary or delivery service practically on every street corner of every neighborhood in every city.

14. I don't know man.  As a kid from Canada I had no problem finding herb when I lived in ATL but HOLY SHIT was it ever expensive if you ever wanted anything decent.

15. Really good weed...and I mean the proper stuff is hard and expensive to grow, dry and cure...takes time, energy and money...should be expensive.....

16. I mean yeah thats true as far as dispensaries. I mean theres a shit load of cool dealers though if you dont have your marijuna card. Its easy to get a reliable plug out there