Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa vs Indica

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Medicatedchinchilla, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Ok so im not sure whether to pickup a sativa strain (jack herer) or an indica strain (blueberry x afghani  x grapefruit) I only smoke by myself at night around 11 pm when my parents go to sleep, and yes indicas relax you more than sativas do but i like to stay up late after i smoke so that doesnt matter. I want one that creates the most fun and enjoyable high, i usually watch movies, play video games, and surf the internet. Which type of weed (indica/sativa) will produce a better high for that.

2. Sativa would be it but you should watch this video get a bit more info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R_CFO4QsIg&list=PLQZEGFVAi2aasXzT6ZI6o2aVSejVgSWNd&index=3

Also his videos are just awesome for anyone that smokes/dabs.

3. I'd pick up jack herer. That strain is phenomenal, and actually one of the few sativa strains I like ( and I prefer indica) and you kind of answered your own question. If you don't want to get tired after then don't smoke indica, pick up the sativa

4. Sativa. Head high is best high.

5. Thought sativas gave body highs? Maybe im wrong idk
    Anyway i like good hydrids, maybe a 70/30 indica/sativa cross ideally.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum