I had sex with a girl but I dont want to date her, need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OntheDopethrone, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Best thread title on all of GC haha :smoking:

2. Yeah just be strait up even if you seem like an asshole.
    It's better than her bustin your and maybe being an anchor.

Tell her that you feel she needs the necessary time to find closure and to figure out what she's doing because of how soon she's jumped off of her ex's cock onto yours. Rebound sex is rebound sex- not some excuse to swap out people as quickly as possible so that you don't have to go through the grieving period. Bitch best respect the lay of the land round hyah.

4. i fooled around with a girl at my work once. when i didnt pay extra attention to her at work and pretended like it didnt happen (because i didnt wanna mix work and fun) it ended badly. basically she went from wanting to fool around and such to trying to cry rape and shit. sucks for her since it was all just her lies. i did get her ass fired over it tho. lucky i didnt have her thrown in jail

5. I did not read your post, but watch this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuS4XDBjV8&spfreload=10
    If she is a nice person, then give her a shot man! 

6. #46 s A t I v A, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    every dude that has lived, has banged a chick that he didn't want to be with

7. You honestly sounded like a rebound and she is keeping you on the board to secure her playoff spot. 

8. yeah it's all good, she totally understood, we even banged again lol. 

9. You had me laughing with the "sit on my lap".

I'd say just honestly be nice and stuff...but keep distance. It's kinda weird that she's ready to jump into something so soon after a breakup, but I don't know she could have been over that dude for awhile. I'd say just respond farther away in time every time she talks to you. But definitely don't be mean

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. have fun at work.

11. Atleast a girl likes u

12. Please don't do this... i enjoy eating at McDs..

13. Say you're not ready for a relationship, you wanna focus on work, or school, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. What color hair does she have

15. just play it cool