I had sex with a girl but I dont want to date her, need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OntheDopethrone, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Ugh I feel the crunch myself. I have a 8-10 pg. research paper w/ an annotated bibliography due Sunday and I still haven't done archival/primary source research yet... It's all for my senior seminar and we had to read a novel that was 600+ pages in 1 week. I totally didn't read the first part cuz I was feeling burnt out and I probably bombed the quiz for that... But, I am going to read as much of the 2nd half as possible. I am doing that tomorrow though. I am far behind, but I can do it.

She needs a restraining order from him if he's making threats as such.

2. I believe in you.

I also believe in paying other people to write long as papers. 

3. Don't fuck people from work if you don't wanna date maybe? Lol

4. UPDATE: I sent her a text "I'm sorry (girls name) but im not looking for anything serious right now, you know? It's not that I don't like you but we've only known each other for a few days, I didn't think you'd be into me like this." 

She said back "I know I didn't plan on it. It just happened. But i understand where you're coming from"

advice?

nothing left to do. be friends/friendly and do whats natural. you may be thinking the depths of her emotions are a bit deeper than they are, like you say youve only known her a couple days.

unless she starts to stalk you or something just live on man.

6. Yea, that's my specialty is reading and writing lol. Crazy huh? Haha. People have asked me many times to write their paper and I always declined. I had too much shit going on myself and I am working at a job too, so I have little free time as is.

Damn, this sucks but a chapter is now closed. :(

7. Keep fucking her. I mean, why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. And on top of that, I've been smoking pretty heavily, but it's getting me by.

9. #29 LoveisKind, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    She obviously has feelings and OP does not want to date/be in a relationship with her. OP just wants to hit it and get it when he wants with no strings attached. Basically, they are not compatible with each other right now.

you cant have a story without a final chapter

11. i'd like to but if she's getting feelings I gotta let her know where I stand so I don't just use her. She's not mad at me tho, she's just upset that she doesb't have anyone now that she broke up with her ex, so it's still possible she'll be dtf in the future but obviously i'm not holding my breath on it.

12. Theyre not gonna cut your dick off. Theyre a bunch of fucking AMATURES!!! 

Really though, definenlty don't fuck her again.....that is if you value your penis.

13. yep, but hey it could be worse! -doesn't matter, had sex.

14. 9 months later op makes a thread about this girl he fucked at work having a baby and wanting child support.

15. It's a McSloot bro! Just keep banging her but please wear a condom every time.

16. Lol in fuck that, in nine months I'll be getting ready to go off to college, so she'll be SOL

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Dude she sounds crazy, gonna poke holes in your condoms, careful mane.

18. Dude are you really gonna pass on this chick for your amazing burger flipping job? Tell Ronald to fuck off if he don't like you getting laid

19. Do?  Do nothing.  It will burn itself out pretty quickly and you work at McDs?  The turnover there must be pretty damn high, she won't last very long.    You may have a couple of uncomfortable weeks, but hey, that's not so bad.  Just play it completely cool.  Do NOTHING while at work because its work. If she still wants to bone after work, why not?  You're obviously YOUNG, just bone.  Just because you bone doesn't mean you have to date.

20. 'you can kiss me if you want'

that is so fucking adorable. omfg <3