Your most highly anticipated PS4 game?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Messiah Decoy, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Mine:

Tropico 5 (political strategy)
    Dying Light (zombies)
    The Crew (driving)
    Dragon Age Inquisition (action RPG)
    The Division (MMO third person shooter)
    Uncharted 4 (third person shooter)
    No Man Sky (sci-fi exploration)

2. Good list.

I would add:

Bloodborne
    the witcher 3
    batman arkham knight
    the order: 1886

3. planet side 2......done with my list...This game will have me glued for over a year garenteed. 

4. I dont own a PS4 but Little Big Planet 3 looks promising

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i have the the first and second one for the ps3...and i have to say its pretty fun jumping on other peoples worlds, it keeps things interesting. but it is fun. people under estimate the game, id say its right under Mario. for me..but mario will always be number 1 for platforms. i will be buying Little Big planet 3, my gf loves it to so thats always bonding time :)

6. I had the first lbp and I played that game more than any other, plus you could make almost anything!
    If the third is anything like the first one, ill definitely get it!
    Multiplayer was always the best!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. LBP and honestly COD: Advanced Warfare.  I have a great feeling about this one being different from all the others.  I know I say that about every single one when the trend seems to point otherwise, but Kevin Spacey keeps telling me in my head that this will be awesome.  In his House of Cards voice.

8. AC: Unity just cause I'm a ubisoft fanboy, farcry 4 same reason

No man's sky
    Lbp
    Silent hill (whatever one it is now... Norman Reedus will be in that one)

9. Beyond Good & Evil 2. You guys should try the 1st one out on PS3, you won't regret it.  :D

10. It was destiny =[ which is why I hate on that shitty ass game so.much. I felt cheated

Now I guess its the division

-yuri

11. yeah im done with destiny pretty much...still debating on if i should get the expansion in December. Tellin you, once planet side 2 comes out. you should be pretty pleased since you like destiny just as much as i do....You can download Planet Side 2 for free i think off there website and run a Trial on PC. its been out for PC for a while. just my computer runs it on low graphics.

12. ill.check.it out

-yuri

13. The Witcher 3 stands above any other game im anticipating, then comes arkham knight, DA:I, AC unity looks cool, etc etc 

14. advanced warfare

jk

Bloodborne.

15. I don't have a PS4 but the one game i have been looking forward to is No Mans Sky.  Its the perfect game for me, planetary exploration! How sick is that ha.

Im gonna have to get a PS4 at least for that game .

Oh and the new silent hill looks like its gonna be good.

16. Fucking No Man's Sky! No mans sky + project Morpheus = I will never leave my house again!

17. I hear a lotnof hype about no mans sky

But all I saw was a short video that didn't really show anything.

In my experience games are very disappointing lately. Not just destiny. Its like every single game I've anticipated in Tue last 5 years has been an utter disappointment

Don't get ne wrong nno mans sky looks amazing, but I'm skeptical

-yuri

18. I agree, i hope it doesnt disappoint, it has a lot of potential.  But like you said many games have potential but they still suck ha.  I like destiny tho, i though it was ok in the beginning but I'm starting to like it.  But it does get old

19. I think a lot of games in the last 5 years have either met, or exceeded their hype. Little Big Planet, inFAMOUS, Batman: Arkham series, Borderlands, Red dead Redemption, Assassins Creed, Bioshock, SkyRim, GTAV, etc. I think the last few years have been the best in gaming history, and while the new generation has started slow, it is about to go full swing real quick.

And No Man's Sky looks like it could be the best of the best.

20. GTA V. It's a remake of course but I still haven't played it.