Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrsSteel101, Oct 22, 2014.

1. #1 MrsSteel101, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Im 5'5 190lbs. Exercise 3-5 times weekly. Last smoked 7 weeks ago. Smoked every day to every other day prior. Although I did take a two month break over the summer.

I went in for a drug screen Friday. I wasn't worried since figured I would be good to go after 30 days. When I got to the clinic they informed me their machine wasn't working I would have to go to another location. I couldn't hold it so I pissed there and drank more water so I could piss at the other location. Test came back negative dilute. I was not trying to dilute purposely at all. Today I had to take a rapid test and they sent off my urine to the lab because they said the result was inconclusive. For a piece of mind I went to another clinic and paid for a test. Those results came back negative immediately. Can anyone provide any feedback as to why this test came back negative and im having issues with this other test. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

2. #2 BloodBooger, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Negative is good...Means NO THC detectable...and the tests some of these "labs" use are over the counter crap...I wouldnt worry..yer clean!