Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you blend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CoeusPrime, Oct 22, 2014.

1. I rarely mix, last time I did it was 420 and had 5 strains in a cross blunt/joint.  I prefer to keep my strains separate for some reason.  Although my keif stash is a whole other story.

Close - Variety is the spice of life.

:smoke:

3. Maybe.....Variety OG!

4. Sometimes I do make salad J's but its usually 1 or 2 strains, a bit of hash crumbled in and some oil spread on the paper. Get a great long lasting high that way.

I also have a Jar with I think 5 strains in it for the surprise effect (critical kush, Chocolate Kush, Northern Lights, White Widow,.and 1 other nameless) I call it Forrest Gumping cuz I never know what I am gonna get.

5. I like the Forrest Gumping analogy; I have had my own little stash jar for it...until I cracked it in HALF this morning tapping the remains of a tray into it. Sigh. I am so bummed; its the one in the pic with the coffee, a real fave for some reason...RIP dude..

6. BTW, sorry for the confusion and probable misposting. I did search for blend-related threads first but my problem as always is terminology. I am from a time when there was good weed, bad weed and sensimilla; hash was a rare bonus. Thus I am learning about dabbing, salads, blunts, nails and all manner of things for which there weren't even names for not long ago...so I am sorry, did try to do it right (said to the Great Moderator in the Sky) but as they say, shit happens. Thanks for the illumination....^__^

7. Hell yeah, I did this just this morning. I mixed some Romulan, Blue Dream, and Cherry pie together in a joint, the flavor and the high was so interesting, I loved it.

8. #28 CoeusPrime, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Since you have the Cherry Pie, two of my favorite mix-ins for that are Sour Deisel and/or Kandy Kush...kinda like eating dessert for dinner but as you say, the high is interesting, particularly with the Cherry Pie/Sour Deisel mix...

Attached Files:

9. While this is super fun to concoct your own cocktail of buds and/or hash i sometimes find it a waste of quality material. Imagine how many dabs you could have taken with all that hash!!!

10. True enough but I would add the following: We wanted to have super fun while watching Sons so mission: accomplished I guess. No matter how much fun I wanted to have though, I would not have wasted the hash and wax if it were not extra ATM.

Finally, the point of the thread is that with righteous components, you can often end up with something that is greater than the sum of its parts. That would be the case here. The OG wax is great. The hash is good. The herb blend (salad I guess) is mid-to-top shelf. Together they are way more than each by itself so for a one-time experience, the doctor is in ^__^

11. Good point, im gonna mix myself a salad right now  :ey:
    Cheers!

12. Update: that joint wound up lasting two of us all night and me into the next afternoon. 2 hits and instant couchlock. Next morning had half a J that felt like cement. Smoked *really* nice though...

That looks crazy!  It was probably pretty damn tasty, too?  :ey:

14. Actually the taste was kind of a fun ride in an of itself, like an herb parfait. You see when you blend any two herbs together they burn at the same temp/rate and you get a taste that is a composite of the two. With three ingredients of equal volume and vastly differing burn temps/rates, the tastes come through not at a composite of the three but rather you get the tastes of the three in distinct waves. I don't know if I am describing it right so its like this: you hit it and you taste the hash first, then the wax, then the herb as it carries the whole show into your lungs. The rush is like you feel the hash as you hold it, wax taste/rush as you exhale and the herb as you settle into the couch to watch cartoons...

Attached Files:

15. I sure do.
    If there isn't mu
    c
    h left of one, I'll just throw it into another. Or I'll add some good bud to not-so good bud, and boost it up.

16. That is one kinda cool thing about the larger menus and stuff now; before your dealer had one, maybe two kinds. Now you can grab a variety of levels and control your (in some cases pain) meds to a pretty degree. I get a variety of mids and highs and then use/mix them as needed...mids with a touch of high for daytime use and the revese for night-time use....and straight highs are great when you need the bullet and the straight mids are great for moochers ^__^

17. #37 tranceholic, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    i love going to dispensary and picking up 4 or 5 different strains of a gram each. I usually smoke one strain at time till i don't feel high enough then i switch strain. sometimes I mix up strains for weekend wake & bake sooooo good

That sounds delicious!  :yummy:  Makes me wanna fuck off this backwards shithole and never look back.  :wave:

19. I usually have 4 or 5 strains. I love mixing sometimes but each has its own awesomeness.