Head of DOJ Civil Rights Division wants to decrim possession of ALL drugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by startedat45, Oct 21, 2014.

1. So who supports decriminalizing cocaine, heroin, LSD, methamphetamine, ecstasy and all dangerous drugs, including marijuana?
    No, it's not your teenage nephew. It's President Obama's new acting head of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, Vanita Gupta. In 2012, Gupta wrote that “states should decriminalize simple possession of all drugs, particularly marijuana, and for small amounts of other drugs.” (Emphasis mine).

http://dailysignal.com/2014/10/20/new-civil-rights-division-head-wants-decriminalize-possession-drugs/

2. #2 Old School Smoker, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    They said simple. They probably define that as: You can inject 0.001% of (unmentionable) into your bloodstream and still drive. When they say small amounts, they are probably talking miniscule.

I have read threads on here where the cops have scraped resin from a pipe and cuffed somebody for it. Now that right there is pure bullshit and should be stopped.

3. #3 Mr Unknown, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    That's good and all, but they should legalize all. decriminalization still leaves it all to the dealers and on the street.

Edit, baby steps doe.

4. Legalize all drugs. There will always be a demand no matter what laws you pass. Prohibition leads to a black market, which leads to organized crime, which leads to government corruption, which leads to other bad things.

Or where they break out the little litmus test kit and test a pipe for maybe some kinda residue of something.

That's 1939 Berlin for you

6. #6 NickaWittaBic, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Yeah let's be real. An addict will be an addict whether they get it from the store or street. The store will be a better outcome. But it seems like for drugs, only 10% let it destroy their lives anyway(I thinkthat's whatthe articlesaid, probably less). That includes heroin. Also, we don't need the state telling us what's best for us. That goes for drugs and guns. I'm sure many disagree

7. Somebody can ruin there life just as bad with heron as they can with weed, its all about priorities and self control. All drugs should be legal and safely regulated, with consumption limits on harder substances

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app